Food & SnacksSnack FoodsEnjoy Life
Dark Chocolate Regular Size Morsels, 9 oz, (Pack of 12)

Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Regular Size Morsels, 9 oz, (Pack of 12)

by Enjoy Life

Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Regular Size Morsels: Certified gluten free Dairy, nut and soy free Free from the eight common allergens Vegan 69% cacao Made in a dedicated nut and gluten-free facility

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Regular Size Morsels, 9 oz, (Pack of 12)!
Krista K.
Ypsilanti, MI
The best dairy free soy free gluten free chocolate chips. Very tasty crunchy chocolate tast
Leighton T.
Nolensville , TN
My favorite chocolate chips!!! After I was diagnosed with food sensitivity, it severely limited what I can have to quench a sweet tooth. Enjoy Life brand foods make me feel so normal and that is so refreshing!
Whitney S.
Mohrsville, PA
My favorite chocolate that just happens to be allergen free! It’s so hard to find chocolate without soy and this tastes amazing.
Megan O.
Columbia, SC
Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Regular Size Morsels, 9 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Megan O.
Purchased at: Publix
In my life, I try to be as healthy as I can. But sometimes, you need some chocolate, amirite?! These Enjoy Life morsels were the PERFECT addition to my vegan chocolate chip cookies. I wish I could send a taste test through this review because they are the BEST chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had (vegan or otherwise...seriously)!!! You can tell the quality of the product within the first bite.

Looking for your answer?