Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels 9 oz uploaded by Brittany A.Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels 9 oz uploaded by Brittany A.Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels 9 oz uploaded by Sarah S.

BY ENJOY LIFE

Enjoy life dark chocolate morsels 9 oz see more...

Katey H.
I recently found that I have a lactose and wheat intolerance so these things are a baking and sweet tooth life saver!!! They are delicious and perfect for my cookies and muffins ☺
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
These get the job done if you need chocolate chips and have food allergies or need a vegan product. No soy, gluten, or dairy. They are significantly more expensive than regular chocolate chips, but they taste just as good, and sadly it seems you've got to pay more to avoid allergens.
Silkya D.
York, PA
This product is so addicting to me I love it on everything from muffins cupcakes nana ice cream to just basically enjoying a handful from time to time I love how it non-diary nut & soy free. A Chocolate brand I can trust for me and my kid's
Jenni B.
Allen Park, MI
At first these chocolate chips seemed a little off texture-wise, but now I don't notice a difference. They bake into things very well! I am on a dairy and soy free diet while breastfeeding my daughter with MSPI so it's been difficult to find sweets that I can eat. This brand has been great so far!
Adrienne D.
Las Vegas
These are THE BEST! I use them to top my banana whips. They're gluten free and vegan. They contain no allergens. And, to top it off, they taste great!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love this dark chocolate because it doesn’t contain soy. I like that it has very simple ingredients and a dark chocolate taste.
Sarah S.
This was amazing very dark chocolate with no milk! I used it to make chocolate-covered pretzels and they came out perfectly!
jessica r.
Used in gluten free pumpkin bread. Great taste. Easy to use. Not too expensive. Awesome results the whole family will love.
Robyn F.
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: Target
I love using these in my desserts especially for keto they are so good and healthy it’s better than some other brands
Jennifer W.
Pride, LA
These are amazing! Dairy, nut and soy free and you don't even notice. Highly recommend!