Enjoy Life Crunchy Handcrafted Cookies uploaded by Adriana F.Enjoy Life Crunchy Handcrafted Cookies uploaded by Makaela P.Enjoy Life Crunchy Handcrafted Cookies uploaded by Adriana F.

BY ENJOY LIFE

New! Eat Freely Great Tasting & All Natural! Crunchy Vanilla Honey Graham. Contains 14 Cookies. Dairy & Nut Free. Certified Gluten-Free. cRc Pareve At Enjoy Life®, our whole business is making smile-good foods that keep people s insides happy.  That s why all our foods are specially made to be gluten-free and free of the 8 most common allergens.  Our goal is to make delicious products that just about everyone can Eat Freely.  We promise they ll make you smile inside out! Enjoy our New flavor-filled, handcr. see more...

• Are these hard cookies? I actually enjoy hard cookies more than s...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they offer any other flavors?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are very good cookies!" in 2 reviews
  • "The chocolate chip variety especially tastes like some of the best crunchy versions I had before going gluten free." in 2 reviews
  • "All of them are also great for making homemade ice cream cookie sandwiches :D " in 1 review
Erica C.
Erica C.
Seminole, FL
These are not to my taste at all. To me they are rather tasteless and remimd me of Chips Ahoy cookies (before I went gluten free). They are gritty and rather tasteless with a few chocolate chips mixed in. The Sugar Crisp ones are a little better than the chocolate chip ones but still not very good.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
These have to be the best allergen-friendly cookies I've ever tasted. I take them everywhere with me...shopping, the beach, school, picnics...it satisfies your sweet tooth without hurting your body. Highly recommend.
Erin C.
Erin C.
I love the crunch of the cookies! It was definitely a nice change from the soft bakes, i do think the double chocolate is over chocolate for me personally. But its still a good cookie
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Mont Vernon, NH
Crunchy and good. A little sweet, but 1 or 2 does the trick and keeps our allergy affected family feeling normal and satisfied!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Clayton, DE
Foodie Expert
Didn't like the fact that they were crunchy but they had a really good taste. I also got this in my love with food box.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Evansville, WY
These are delicious! They do the trick of being like a regular cookie only free of most common food allergens!
Belle C.
Belle C.
These are so so good!!!! Perfect crunchy chocolate chip cookies that hardly taste gluten free.
Jalé H.
Jalé H.
These are pretty good. I like soft baked cookies better, but I didn't realize these were crunchy when I bought them. They are spendy, but it's worth it if you are looking for allergen free cookies!
Sami W.
Sami W.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these cookie! They are free from the major allergens and have a wonderful crunchy taste! They only lose a star because in the last few months they have been impossible to find lately!! I hope they come back to my local grocery store so I don't need to hunt for them when I have a sweet tooth!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
These cookies are actually very good! I was nervous at first but they are VERY good and they shocked me! They are healthy too and gluten free which I was looking for! I also bought a box for a friend who is diabetic and she fell in love with them too! Good alternative to a chocolate chip cookie!
Britney J.
Britney J.
Are these hard cookies? I actually enjoy hard cookies more than soft cookies.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
Does anyone know if they offer any other flavors?