BY ENJOY LIFE

New! Eat Freely Great Tasting & All Natural! Crunchy Vanilla Honey Graham. Contains 14 Cookies. Dairy & Nut Free. Certified Gluten-Free. cRc Pareve At Enjoy Life®, our whole business is making smile-good foods that keep people s insides happy.  That s why all our foods are specially made to be gluten-free and free of the 8 most common allergens.  Our goal is to make delicious products that just about everyone can Eat Freely.  We promise they ll make you smile inside out! Enjoy our New flavor-filled, handcr. see more...

• Are these hard cookies? I actually enjoy hard cookies mor...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they offer any other flavors?4 Answers
Enjoy Life Crunchy Handcrafted Cookies
  • "The chocolate chip variety especially tastes like some of the best crunchy versions I had before going gluten free." in 2 reviews
  • "These are very good cookies!" in 2 reviews
  • "All of them are also great for making homemade ice cream cookie sandwiches :D " in 1 review
Cristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Chocolate Chip more...
Thank you Enjoy Life for making a gluten free cookie that actually tastes like a chocolate chip cookie. Bravo!

I like “enjoy” both the soft baked and the crunch. It’s good to switch it up from time to time. I also prefer to dip the crunch in almond milk. If you have celiac like me, these cookies are for you. Every flavor, which I’ve tried, is delicious!

Enjoy Life please come out with more varieties like oatmeal raisin or cranberry almond. Thanks! #influenstereats
Ashley-Sue V.
Purchased at: Target
After having to cut out all dairy and eggs from my diet, I struggled a bit with finding a good and affordable quick cookie snack. These are so good and I like them over the types with dairy and eggs.
Erica C.
Seminole, FL
These are not to my taste at all. To me they are rather tasteless and remimd me of Chips Ahoy cookies (before I went gluten free). They are gritty and rather tasteless with a few chocolate chips mixed in. The Sugar Crisp ones are a little better than the chocolate chip ones but still not very good.
Holly K.
Amherst, NH
There are lots of options for gluten-free cookies, but most have either egg or dairy. I tried these when I was on the hunt for a gluten, dairy, egg free snack and they could not have been better! They taste delicious and you don't feel like you're sacrificing anything. The chocolate chip variety especially tastes like some of the best crunchy versions I had before going gluten free.
Samantha S.
These have to be the best allergen-friendly cookies I've ever tasted. I take them everywhere with me...shopping, the beach, school, picnics...it satisfies your sweet tooth without hurting your body. Highly recommend.
Erin Z.
Lakewood, OH
These products are GREAT. From someone who has tried countless other allergen-free brands, you would not know the difference between these and regular cookies. I have friends without dietary issues that love these cookies as well. Highly recommend, especially for anyone suffering with food allergies.
Jessica W.
These cookies are actually very good! I was nervous at first but they are VERY good and they shocked me! They are healthy too and gluten free which I was looking for! I also bought a box for a friend who is diabetic and she fell in love with them too! Good alternative to a chocolate chip cookie!
Sami W.
Dallas, TX
I love these cookie! They are free from the major allergens and have a wonderful crunchy taste! They only lose a star because in the last few months they have been impossible to find lately!! I hope they come back to my local grocery store so I don't need to hunt for them when I have a sweet tooth!
Millicent F.
Its rare that I find a cookie that I can give my son that tastes great and is gluten free. Thanks to this product I have done so with ease. He absolutely loves them. My best purchase so far this year.
Jalé H.
Lynchburg, VA
These are pretty good. I like soft baked cookies better, but I didn't realize these were crunchy when I bought them. They are spendy, but it's worth it if you are looking for allergen free cookies!
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
Does anyone know if they offer any other flavors?
Britney J.
Are these hard cookies? I actually enjoy hard cookies more than soft cookies.