Enjoy Life BoomChocoBoom Bar Gluten Free Ricemilk Crunch uploaded by Kat M.Enjoy Life BoomChocoBoom Bar Gluten Free Ricemilk Crunch uploaded by Jamie P.

BY ENJOY LIFE

Enjoy Life® BoomChocoBoom™ Gluten Free Richmilk Crunch Bar.
Eat freely.
Dairy, nut & soy free.
No artificial anything! see more...

Richard D H.
Richard D H.
Birmingham, AL
You can make better gluten free snack at home for a cheaper price. You can make better gluten free snack at home for a cheaper price. You can make better gluten free snack at home for a cheaper price.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
This morning is a vegan disaster. Got cayenne pepper in my eye, causing me to burn my nutritional yeast. Then I decided I deserve a break and I'm HUNGRY. So I sit down to eat this candy bar that brags about being allergy-free on the package. And there's honey in it! Dammit!
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Chesterfield, MI
These are so tasty and they taste different from other chocolate snacks, which is a very good thing as we all need variety in our life. I was so sorry when I ate them so quickly, my willpower wasn't strong because I wanted to save some for later that evening and I didn't, they were so good. I need to get some more.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
This is a really good chocolate bar that is free of many common allergies. There are a few varieties, but I like the crispy crunch in this one. The price is a bit high at around two dollars a bar. It is also very low in sugar, fats, and carbs. The best part about the bar us that the milk chocolate is creamy.