Enjoy Life BoomChocoBoom Bar Gluten Free Dark Chocolate uploaded by Michelle G.

BY ENJOY LIFE

Enjoy Life® BoomChocoBoom™ Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Bar.
Eat freely.
Dairy, nut & soy free.
No artificial anything! see more...

Michelle G.
I think the only downside to this chocolate is that I only just discovered it. My goodness. I recently went dairy free and have been really making conscious decisions about the products I’m consuming. I thought finding a vegan chocolate would be difficult but this maybe took all of five minutes to find at my Kroger. I personally love dark chocolate and know that there’s always a possibility of bitterness. This chocolate wasn’t bitter at all. It was chocolatey, smooth and delicious. The nutritional facts were a real driving point for me. As compared to regular chocolates, you can eat this whole bar and not feel like you’ve blown your diet when you just need to satisfy your chocolate craving. The whole bar is 160 calories, 12g of fat, 17g of carbs, 13g of sugar, and 2g of protein. I will absolutely buy this again and I can’t wait to try other products from Enjoy Life.
Justin S.
Shasta Lake, CA
I have lived my entire life being wholly unable to eat any sort of chocloate without having an allergic reaction. So many substitute chocolates involve heavy other chemicals that I can't have and soy which is something I'm also allergic to, so every time I've ever had any piece of chocolate it is always been with a low-grade allergy itchiness redness itchy tongue— This is not the case with enjoy life. This is the first candy bar which I've been able to actually have, and not worry about having an allergic reaction.
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Really good. They taste like any other traditional chocolate, which is nice when I'm looking for a comfort food type of snack rather than candy marketed to be healthier. Generally I found them to be decently priced and available at every Kroger I shop at which is convenient to be able to pick it up while I'm out doing my shopping anyway.
Amanda M.
Truly satisfies my sweet tooth for chocolate and my kids are huge fans!!! We'll be stocking up on these to trade in our chocolate candies at Halloween for this dairy-free option! Totally worth the splurge, as it's a little more expensive than $1 candy bars...
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Their taste is comparable to any regular chocolate that I've tried if not better. I buy them at krogers. My toddler likes them as well. I would recommend trying them.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Enjoy Life Foods boom Choco boom dark chocolate bars are absolutely the best! I have multiple food allergies and intolerances, but I can actually savor this chocolate bar with no ill effects. By not using soy lecithin emulsifiers, my face doesn't even break out! Dark chocolate has so many health benefits and I find that just one of the 4 parts in each bar is enough to satisfy me. This bar tastes delicous and has a smooth chocolaty texture. Perfect! Amazon's pricing for this product is very economical, too.
Rozelyn D.
Middlesex , NJ
These are absolutely the best. I first tried this chocolate for my children who are allergic to wheat, dairy, egg, soy, nuts and peanuts. I'm so surprised that it actually tasted way better than leading brands. It is not too bitter or too sweet. It is the perfect treat without the guilt.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are delicious candy bars. Being gluten, soy, dairy, nut free THE CHOCOLATE IS AMAZING!! What is also amazing is that the big brands actually feel they need to put a bunch of GMO's and other chemicals in their treats. These are smaller than a standard chocolate bar but one does not need anything larger as it is very satisfying. We like to keep the box in the fridge.
Dawn P.
Olmsted Falls, OH
We absolutely love Enjoy Life. Our daughter had a severe peanut and tree nut allergies. This product allows us to eat something delicious without the worry of our daughters safety. The are a little pricey but worth it.
Whitney A.
Lexington, KY
When you have tons of food allergies, life can be difficult to enjoy. It's very hard to find chocolate without soy, also! This delicious treat can allow you to indulge without worrying about how close your Epi-Pen is! Great price, amazing taste!
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are these good?
Allison B.
Jackson, MI
I see that these are dairy nut and soy free, but are they gluten free too?
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Does it taste different than regular chocolate?
Gabrielle B.
Keystone Heights, FL
Can someone please inform me on exactly what these are? I have never heard of them and I am very curious.
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
Does anyone know where I can buy this item?