BY ENJOY LIFE

BAKING MIX, BROWNIE, GF, (Pack of 6) see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Laurie H.
Manassas, VA
I m not gonna lie I bought this mix because it was on sales and had $4 cash back with Ibotta so I only paid it $0.99 I usually bake from scratch but I wanted something ready quick for my kids afternoon snack. This mix is allergy friendly and I think it's something nice to have. The taste is not really a brownie taste neither the texture of it it's just a chocolate cake little bit under cooked with chocolate chips in it.
Daniella D.
Ticonderoga, NY
With a child who is allergic to eggs, cows milk, and wheat there is not a lot of boxed mixes he can have. I don't always have the time to cook from scratch. Enjoy life is one of our favorite brands. These brownies are easy and taste amazing. No one would know that it's top 8 allergy friendly. We added almonds (because we are ok to have nuts) and some raspberries.
Mallory C.
AMAZING!!! Definitely recommended. Tastes just like the regular brownies. Very easy recipe to follow!
CRISTIE A.
San Pablo, CA
These brownies turned out so moist. Not to sweet very nice texture. One of my favorite brands.
Brandie B.
Let's face it- there's nothing better than a good brownie. And by a good brownie, I mean a brownie that everyone can enjoy. Let me introduce you to Enjoy Life Foods. I forgot how easy it is to make brownies (from a box). Mix in water and oil- that's it. The kicker is? The taste is outstanding. Nice and chewy- full of chocolate flavor, I added some of Enjoy Life's mini chips to it- talk about a lip smacking treat. Plus it's made with Teff flour- so it's gluten free. Of course I added some vegan whipped cream :)

If you have any questions- I'll try and answer. Let me know what you think of these!!