Enjoy Hydrating Conditioner 300ml / 10.1oz uploaded by Olga G.

BY ENJOY

Color Holding Formula br Locks in Haircolor Give your hair the moisture and conditioning it craves. Create smoothness, softness and shine. Eliminate frizz and detangle. Color safe for all hair types. Great for dry, coarse, chemicallyprocessed or overly curly hair. Hydrate and replenish to give hair greater elasticity, smoothness and shine. pH 3.5 - 4.5 Tested on hairdressers, not animals. see more...

Olga G.
This conditioner is now available in new blue packaging - please see the image attached. I like its formula, which is perfect for daily use. My colored thin hair is very soft after using this, plus this conditioner smells amazing!
Lauren N.
Yardley, PA
This is the best shampoo and conditioner ever. I have purchased it over and over again. I think that it leaves my hair smooth and shiny. I don't even need to use de-frizzing serum afterward. The smell is great. I am completely satisfied with this product. I have curly damaged hair and it really helps.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Love this conditioner, hard for me to find sometimes but when I do I use it up so quickly. It smells nice and it really makes my hair soft! I think most will like this so go grab a bottle you won't regret it
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
Can I use this conditioner on dry hair?because my hair is extra frizzy and I love using frutise conditioner but in a hairspray can I would love to try
Synthia G.
Smyrna , TN
Best conditioner I've ever used makes my hiisr so soft!! and health plus it's smells great:)
Claudia  B.
Ipswich, MA
Great product everyone needs this for their hard it's so soft and silky and nice
Dolly C.
Springfield, IL
Really really love this conditioner. I just can't find it locally anymore.