Enjoy Hair & Skin Treatment Oil (3.4 oz) uploaded by maria a.

BY ENJOY

ENJOY Hair and Skin Treatment Oil:
For hair that needs extra strength, now there is haircare that's gentle. The ENJOY Hair and Skin Treatment Oil system contains ingredients, which strengthens hair after just one use. This hydrating formula gently nourishes hair to leave it strong and silky. Aromatic properties help energize and invigorate the senses.

USAGE TIP:
Great for use with flat irons, blow dryers, and curling irons. Locks in moisture, blocks out humidity and frizz. Excellent for hair and skin.

POPULAR NEEDS AND USES:
BENEFITS: hair treatment oil, oil hair mask, oil hair spray, oil hair growth, scalp treatments
CLASSIFICATIONS: hair regrowth oil, dry hair products, oil hair treatment, smoothing treatment
REPAIRING: repairing treatment, protein hair treatment, oil treatment for dry hair, oil treatment for colored hair see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Shazelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Hair & Skin Treatment Oil 3.4 oz more...
Love this! I have super fine long straight hair. This keeps the frizz under control. I also let my hair air dry and I feel like this product helps cut some of the drying time. This product is light weight and does not make my hair look weighed down and heavy. I’ve been using this product for years and will continue!
Natalie L.
Alhambra, CA
I love it. I truly love it. I am a changed woman now that I've ditched Joico K-Pak and switched to Enjoy Hair and Skin Oil. This stuff is incredible. It leaves my hair feeling oh-so-soft and supple, and the shine lasts for a long time without leaving a greasy buildup. It doesn't even look greasy in the slightest, this serum is so effortless. It reduces drying time and protects your hair from heating products, AND doubles as a styling oil. I worry significantly less when curling my hair because of it. And to top it off, how great it smells! Citrusy and sweet, but not artificial. Now if only Ulta had it in stock...
Michelle R.
kansas city
This treatment oil is wonderful! It helped with my dry skin! My hair saw fast improvement on the dryness. I love going to salons that sell this product. Otherwise it’s hard to find.
Andrea Z.
This product has cut my blow dry time in half! I have very thick hair and it usually takes me a long time to dry my hair this product has completely changed that! It hydrates without leaving the hair greasy. It is worth your money!
Jenny S.
Gilroy, CA
I love this product so much! I use it on my hair and sometimes on my skin (when it’s feeling dry). It smells great and feels nice and smooth! When my hair feels frizzy, it helps soften it. It’s an awesome oil!
Bella G.
This hair oil changed my life forever! After showering with the enjoy luxury shampoo and conditioner I would always put this in my hair. It made my hair feel better, smell better, and look better. I use this on my curly as well when I start straighten my hair. If you straighten your hair a lot then this is the product for u! Overall great product and you can find this at some hair salons and some store and most drug store! Go and buy this!
Sonia C.
El Cajon, CA
When I use to work at a hair salon we use to cary the Enjoy line and I love it. This treatment oil you can use it for hair and body without getting too greasy. If you have dry skin after washing your face apply in on the face let it soak in then add your moisturizer and your face looks so glowy and also on oily skin it's amazing.
Angela N.
Oh holy grail. I came across this stuff couple years back and it's a life saver! It adds amazing shine without making my hair look oily, helps with frizz and smooths my hair. It's hard for me to find this stuff round town so I usually have to buy online. Ugh! But def worth it! LOVE IT.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
I really like this oil. I have curly hair and put it in when it's still wet before styling. I feel like it helped nourish my hair and helped with frizziness, especially when it was humid outside. It smelled nice and I liked that you poured it instead of using a pump (since I really could get it all).
Beatriz S.
My hairstylist recommended me to get this so she gave me a bottom. I was going out of town and while packing it broke so I had to think fast. Came on to Amazon and they had the exact one. Came in less then 2 weeks. Love it and need to order another one soon.
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Is this oil good for dry hair ?
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Is this good for dry frizzy hair?
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Are there any areas that should be avoided?
Kiara R.
New Castle, DE
Does this work great for dry scalp ?
Paloma E.
Those this product help to grow your hair