ENJOY Hair Mask (33.8 OZ) Deep Nourishment and Conditioning for a Moisture-Rich Hair uploaded by Kenzie R.ENJOY Hair Mask (33.8 OZ) Deep Nourishment and Conditioning for a Moisture-Rich Hair uploaded by Shannon C.ENJOY Hair Mask (33.8 OZ) Deep Nourishment and Conditioning for a Moisture-Rich Hair uploaded by Rachel J.

BY ENJOY

Intensive Smoothing Mask For enriching dry unruly hair 2 Leaves the hair soft manageable 3 pH 4.5-5.5 Intensive smoothing mask for enriching dry and unruly hair. Leaves your hair feeling soft, silky and easy to manage. Hairdresser Power br Formulated for: Ultimate Salon Professionals br Tested on Hairdressers, Not Animals see more...

Kenzie R.
Soldotna
I picked this hair mask up about a year ago at my local hair salon. I haven't used it very often. When using it you can tell it softens your hair. but when it dries i feel like it doesn't do to much. My hair feels just the same when i use any other conditioner. I do not think it is worth the price i got it.
Shannon C.
Galt, CA
The smell, the feel, the everything about this product is just fabulous. My hair feels absoultely like silk after it sits in it for 30 mins and is rinsed thoroughly. My favorite hair mask, ever.
Monica S.
I had a sample of this and I really enjoyed it. I liked the smell and the way my hair fealt. Definitely would love to try this again. Any recommendations on where to buy?
Amanda S.
Kokomo, IN
Enjoy is one of my favorite lines and this is one of my favorite products from them!! My hair has never felt better than when I do a full Enjoy hair treatment. So soft and smooth and smells tropical and great!