BY ENJOY #57 in Scalp Treatments

Give The Hair Separation &Amp; Volume Without Weight Great For Spiking, Flips, And Curls.&Nbsp; Easy To Use On All Hair Types. Tested On Hairdressers Not Animals. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Ultimate Salon Professionals And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Ultimate Salon Professionals.&Nbsp; Ultimate Salon Professionals Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Ultimate Salon Professionals Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• I have flat hair with no texture or volume does this work...1 Answers
  • What is this moisture best for? Doesn't leave the skin ni...2 Answers
  • Is it for texturizing curly hair?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sommer E.
Utica, NY
I really love this product. I use it very often and it's very easy to find in your local stores, it smells great and does the trick you're looking. The product itself is very affordable in comparison to other products.
Vanessa P.
As a cosmetologist I've tried many many products.. I really do enjoy the enjoy line ;) my friend is apart of a salon that uses enjoy and she got me hooked the first time I used the deep conditioner! I love using this in my clients hair who want some sassy texture ūüėć
Liz J.
I love this texturizing cream for my thick unruly wavy/curly hair. It controls frizz and poofy hair, leaving defined, bouncy curls. I love that it has a strong hold, letting me skip washing my hair for 2-3 days.
brenda m.
Bakersfield, CA
I have very flat hair that doesn't have texture and when I replied this to my hair a gives me so much of volume I love how nice me look like a half for hair and it makes my hair feel really soft
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
I have fine, naturally curly hair with a 3A curl pattern. This product has been a life saving texture cream for my type of hair. I add it when my hair is almost completely dry after drying with a diffuser and just a little bit adds an amazing amount of texture with the right amount of hold. I will continue to buy it!
Charlie K.
Chandler, AZ
By far my favorite hair product. I've tried a tin of different powders, gels, sprays, waxes, and pomades, but nothin my even compared. It lasts forever (only need a small amount) and it has amazing hold while keeping your hair soft and manageable. Huge fan of this one, it's now the only product I use.
Jenna M.
I love all Enjoy products I use their shampoo and conditioner daily. I naturally have thick, long, straight hair. I also naturally have volume. I didn't think it would help a whole lot, but it did!!!! It gave my hair clean body that was incredibly different than my regular body. I feel like it has given me personality with my hair that I didn't have before! I love it!
Alexandria R.
Atascadero, CA
I love this product so much! Gives my hair that perfect texture because it's so frizzy and wavy. I have always had a hard time finding the perfect product but I will definitely be buying again!
Kyra L.
Preston, ID
Enjoy is an amazing brand, perfect texture cream for that undone messy look, I have short hair with layers so using this really gives me that cute slept in but still adorable messy look. And on the plus side it smells so good!
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
I used to have it. I don't know why I haven't replaced it. It is actually really good to give texture to your hair. If you have curly hair like mine, it would make your curls look really nice. I was really satisfied with this product.
Jacqueline L.
St Clr Shores, MI
What is this product for?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Does it leave your hair sticky or frizzy?
Shawnna M.
Fremont, CA
Can I just get free stuff. ? Bcuz that sounds awesome
Thais F.
Is it for texturizing curly hair?
Rachel B.
Is this for adding volume to your hair?