BY ENJOY

Give The Hair Separation &Amp; Volume Without Weight Great For Spiking, Flips, And Curls.&Nbsp; Easy To Use On All Hair Types. Tested On Hairdressers Not Animals. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Ultimate Salon Professionals And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Ultimate Salon Professionals.&Nbsp; Ultimate Salon Professionals Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Ultimate Salon Professionals Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• I have flat hair with no texture or volume does this work wonders...1 Answers
  • What is this moisture best for? Doesn't leave the skin nice and s...2 Answers
  • Is it for texturizing curly hair?3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
I have fine, naturally curly hair with a 3A curl pattern. This product has been a life saving texture cream for my type of hair. I add it when my hair is almost completely dry after drying with a diffuser and just a little bit adds an amazing amount of texture with the right amount of hold. I will continue to buy it!
Shelby F.
Kennewick, WA
I enjoy these products very much! All around. It's kinda pricy but well worth it!it doesn't concern any target for me, I like it and it's easy to use! I would by it again or actually I will after I run out.
Alexandria R.
Atascadero, CA
I love this product so much! Gives my hair that perfect texture because it's so frizzy and wavy. I have always had a hard time finding the perfect product but I will definitely be buying again!
Jasmine F.
Charleston, WV
LOVE this product! I love anything than can actually add texture to my hair! (Which is hard) It makes my hair look so nice and SMELL so GOOD! Definitely a must try!
Lourdes R.
Leaves your hair soft and easy to work with. Doesn't do any damage to it thing is its a very good product for a little bit of money so it's really worth it
Marti S.
My hair is almost ALWAYS flat and boring. I apply this to my scalp and work my finger in and it texturizes my roots very well. I love it.
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
This affordable texture cream smells so nice. Its perfect to give hair texture after styling. Ot holda your hair in place all day.
Muito bom
Amei o produto
Sério muito bom
Produto cumpre os promete
Embalagem bonita e prática
Amei
Britani L.
Hurst , TX
This stuff smells amazing I bought it from my hair dresser after she used it on me!
Jenna M.
I love all Enjoy products I use their shampoo and conditioner daily. I naturally have thick, long, straight hair. I also naturally have volume. I didn't think it would help a whole lot, but it did!!!! It gave my hair clean body that was incredibly different than my regular body. I feel like it has given me personality with my hair that I didn't have before! I love it!
Jacqueline L.
St Clr Shores, MI
What is this product for?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave your hair sticky or frizzy?
Shawnna M.
Fremont, CA
Can I just get free stuff. ? Bcuz that sounds awesome
Thais F.
Is it for texturizing curly hair?
Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this for adding volume to your hair?