ENJOY by Enjoy TEXTURE CREAM 8.5 OZ

by Enjoy

Give The Hair Separation &Amp; Volume Without Weight Great For Spiking, Flips, And Curls.&Nbsp; Easy To Use On All Hair Types. Tested On Hairdressers Not Animals. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Ultimate Salon Professionals And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Ultimate Salon Professionals.&Nbsp; Ultimate Salon Professionals Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Ultimate Salon Professionals Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

I have flat hair with no texture or volume does this work wonders ?? Lol
What is this moisture best for? Doesn't leave the skin nice and soft ?
Is it for texturizing curly hair?
Start your review of ENJOY by Enjoy TEXTURE CREAM 8.5 OZ!
Alexandria R.
Atascadero, CA
I love this product so much! Gives my hair that perfect texture because it's so frizzy and wavy. I have always had a hard time finding the perfect product but I will definitely be buying again!
Jasmine F.
Charleston, WV
LOVE this product! I love anything than can actually add texture to my hair! (Which is hard) It makes my hair look so nice and SMELL so GOOD! Definitely a must try!
brenda M.
Bakersfield, CA
I have very flat hair that doesn't have texture and when I replied this to my hair a gives me so much of volume I love how nice me look like a half for hair and it makes my hair feel really soft
Sommer E.
Utica, NY
I really love this product. I use it very often and it's very easy to find in your local stores, it smells great and does the trick you're looking. The product itself is very affordable in comparison to other products.
Kyra L.
Preston, ID
Enjoy is an amazing brand, perfect texture cream for that undone messy look, I have short hair with layers so using this really gives me that cute slept in but still adorable messy look. And on the plus side it smells so good!
Haley H.
Utica, KY
This is very lightweight I love it the name says it all I love the Texter I highly recommend
Barb R.
The name says it all. Enjoy, Enjoy texture cream, it is phenomenal. It is lightweight and works great
nikki N.
Beverly Hills, CA
LOVE THE ENJOY BRAND!! every product from this brand is amazing and works so beautifully. this product in specific makes my hair astonishing, i always get compliments!
Vanessa P.
As a cosmetologist I've tried many many products.. I really do enjoy the enjoy line ;) my friend is apart of a salon that uses enjoy and she got me hooked the first time I used the deep conditioner! I love using this in my clients hair who want some sassy texture 😍
Liz J.
I love this texturizing cream for my thick unruly wavy/curly hair. It controls frizz and poofy hair, leaving defined, bouncy curls. I love that it has a strong hold, letting me skip washing my hair for 2-3 days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...