BY ENJOY

Color Holding Formula Locks In Haircolor Instantly Reconstructs And Moisturizes Dry, Brittle Weak Or Overprocessed Hair, Giving Hair New Life And Vitality.&Nbsp; Great For All Hair Types Chemically Relaxed, Straightened, Permed, Colored, Bleached To Hair That Needs Intense Moisturizing And Conditioning.&Nbsp; This Product Eliminates Frizz Without Weighing Your Hair Down And Is Safe To Use Everyday.&Nbsp; Ph 3.5-4.5. Tested On Hairdressers, Not Animals. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Ultimate Salon Professionals And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Ultimate Salon Professionals.&Nbsp; Ultimate Salon Professionals Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Ultimate Salon Professionals Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Fabulous In C.
Fabulous In C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product! I bleach my hair religiously ever 4 weeks. This helps hydrate my hair and keep it strong and healthy. I pay $22 at my salon for this, but it's well worth the price! Highly recommend it.
Angelynn N.
Angelynn N.
Im constantly dying my hair and this keeps it looking like im fresh out the salon! My hair never looks brittle thanks to this, no lie
Mercedes V.
Mercedes V.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you just recently colored your hair ? Or got a few highlights put it ! Anything that is going to dry your hair or weekend the ends this is the go to product to start mending those ends back together !
Make sure you get this from a professional salon just to guarantee your product Exactly the description on the packaging it actually does !
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Henderson , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently dyed my hair and it dried it out so bad so I bought this and it helped so much. I love this product. I recommend buying this
Giovanna H.