ENJOY by Enjoy CREAMY POMADE 3.35 OZ uploaded by C G.

BY ENJOY #57 in Pomades & Waxes

Non-Greasy, Moveable Texture, Soft-Hold A Non-Greasy, Soft-Hold Pomade That Creates Moveable Texture.&Nbsp; Piece And Finger Styling At Its Best.&Nbsp; Great For Smoothing Control And Texture. Hairdresser Power&Reg; Formulated For:&Nbsp; Ultimate Salon Professionals Tested On Hairdressers, Not Animals Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Ultimate Salon Professionals, Inc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Ultimate Salon Professionals, Inc.&Nbsp; Ultimate Salon Professionals, Inc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Ultimate Salon Professionals, Inc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• How long does this pomade last for styling. 2 Answers
  • What is this product good for? Is it like a leave-in cond...1 Answers
  • Just here for my badge... sorry!1 Answers
SALLY M.
I am a huge fan of enjoy product lines a lot of salons have not heard of this I wish they would carry it because I have to order it online really makes hair super soft and healthy my favorite go-to products
C G.
Peoria, AZ
ENJOY by Enjoy CREAMY POMADE is non-greasy, has moveable texture with a soft hold. Great control for wavy and/or frizzy hair. Excellent to have on hand for those humid days that make you feel like you're walking around with frizz head!
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
This is not only for men but for some as well I love using this in my hair for texture! It smells so good, and it's a nice big jar, and you only need a little bit so it'll last forever! You can only buy from the salon
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
This pomade isn't greasy and helps tame fly aways. It also gives some texture to hair which is nice. You can find it online for under $20, except for amazon which is selling it for $45. Ouch.
Angie M.
At Last, a product that allows me to structure my hair. My hair is very fine and fly away. I rub this product between my hands and then run my fingers through my hair and no more fly away hair.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
My hairdresser recommended this product and it works great. Hair is not heavy after using. Would buy again and I recommend it for people with thin hair. It gives my hair body and volume without weighing it down
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
I love the brand! I own a shampoo and conditioner also that was recommended to me when I got my hair cut and it works so well! The pomade has a perfect scent to it!
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
I love this stuff. Was introduced to it by my hair stylist and use it when my hair is staticky (windy weather days). It smells really good, just don't get carried away, a little goes a long way with this.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
No chunky build up, awesome fragrance. You can easily work through hair for many styles! Priced just right, a little goes a long way!
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
Creamy pomade is always better in my opinion when comparing it to the more greasy kind. It works great and feels good too!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Who buys this for their hubby or b-friend?
Joel M.
Is this really good?
Does this smell good?
Rubi S.
My husband buys if to use at his shop
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
How is the hold for this one?