2 colors available

BY REVLON

Enjoli for Women Concentrated Cologne Spray 1.6 Oz / 47.3 Ml see more...

angela d.
angela d.
I'm not a fan of the smell of this fragrance.. Don't mean to offend.. but I feel like it's for older women.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't smell bad but it's a little old ladyish. The price is always great.  It's easy to fund at all stores.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Kansas City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful perfume was just smaller than I thought. I just didn't read the size before I bought... bummer for me.....
Doudou M.
Doudou M.
This is one of the best  parfum i have ever try. It is remantic.  Attractive and also makes you feel hapyy and confortabl i  really like. It. And i will bay it again as soon as  poussible. If you  want parfume colde for every day and also attractive please don't miss the chance
My n.
My n.
Reid
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️it so wonderful Very beautiful product Wonderful I have used it many times, 💓💓💓💓💓💓💝💝💝💝🍃🍃👌👌👌👌I like the refreshing smell and good my favorite hee I have a wonderful too I have loved it🌹😍😍😍❤️♥️♥️
Lizeth B.
Lizeth B.
Ciudad Obregon
Beauty Junkie Expert
No es un olor muy pesado y eso me gusta pero deberia haber una version mas grande yo seguro la compraria sin pensarlo, me encanto.
Reham M.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's amaaaszing 🤗😍 I can't imagine my life without it 😍😍waaaw 😘😍😍 I would love to use it a gain and again 😍😍
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much. I always get so many complements when I am wearing it. It is very reasonably priced & I always recommend it to people ! I am always wearing it not matter what day it is! I just love it
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Dallas, Texas
I really love any kind of fragrance from Enjoli. One holiday I got the set from Enjoli. I wore that perfume forever! It is soft, but in a good way. As in you need less daily, so it last longer per bottle. Nice!