BY ENIGMA

ENIGMA was introduced by Adem in 1972. Fragrance notes include a fresh floral, blended with spice and amber. see more...

Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Me gustaría que me dijeran A qué huele huele suave fuerte en lo personal A mí casi no me gustan las armas fuertes me gusta que dejen aroma mucho tiempo no sé dígame personas que han usado está Aroma cuénteme la esperanza experiencia de ustedes
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
This perfume is one of my all-time favorites! It smells so great.this perfume last from morning until night it is a very long-lasting perfume. I would absolutely recommend this perfume to just about anybody!
Amna A.
Orland Park, IL
One f the best perfumes out there! A couple of my friends own it and they love it I love the smell, it lasts all day and is worth the price, had a wonderful scent that will make you want to repurchase it again and again.
Jordan N.
Carlsbad, NM
What a great smell and at a great price. It's not my favorite but it does smell pretty good. Nice and fresh and not too heavy
Paula E.
Forman, ND
What age category would wear this fragrance