MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerAdem
Enigma by AdeM, 17 oz Essence Mist for women

Enigma by AdeM, 1.7 oz Essence Mist for women

by Adem

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

What age category would wear this fragrance
Start your review of Enigma by AdeM, 1.7 oz Essence Mist for women!
Amna A.
Orland Park, IL
One f the best perfumes out there! A couple of my friends own it and they love it I love the smell, it lasts all day and is worth the price, had a wonderful scent that will make you want to repurchase it again and again.
Jordan N.
Carlsbad, NM
What a great smell and at a great price. It's not my favorite but it does smell pretty good. Nice and fresh and not too heavy
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
This perfume is one of my all-time favorites! It smells so great.this perfume last from morning until night it is a very long-lasting perfume. I would absolutely recommend this perfume to just about anybody!
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Me gustaría que me dijeran A qué huele huele suave fuerte en lo personal A mí casi no me gustan las armas fuertes me gusta que dejen aroma mucho tiempo no sé dígame personas que han usado está Aroma cuénteme la esperanza experiencia de ustedes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
monike M.