Enhancing Eyes Palette - Gorgeous Green Eyes uploaded by Melody O.Enhancing Eyes Palette - Gorgeous Green Eyes uploaded by Florie W.

BY BH COSMETICS

The Enhancing Eyes Palette- Gorgeous Green Eyes includes 12 shadows of varying finishes. The coordinating shades are meant to boost your natural eye color. Hues from pale to deep ensure a smooth transition from a casual to fancy look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Definitely smaller than I expected, but still nice. Is a great size to throw in your purse and go. The pay off is decent, but could be better. I don't personally feel like it enhanced my eyes that much, but I've gotten plenty of compliments when I use it.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I am in love with this palette color the pigmentation everything is spread the quality perfect I'll just be careful depending on where you get it on people too overpriced this how much people like it
Melody O.
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: Gorgeous Green
Smaller than I thought it would be! It is still a pretty palette but it is a lot smaller than I thought it would be but the colors are very pretty! There is some fall out but nothing to bac
Amy M.
Amy M.
Windsor, ON
A LOT smaller than I was expecting, but very pretty colours! Also, not as pigmented as other palettes but still very nice. The shades blend so well and you get a good selection of matter and shimmers. Super affordable, travel-sized palette and with a good mirror.