ENHANCE MOBILITY PB 5Z uploaded by Dalila H.

BY ZUKE'S #77 in Vitamins & Supplements

Brooke S.
Cary, NC
We used these as training treats for my dog when she was a puppy. They are small and chewy which she loved! Great quality of treats and made with great ingredients.
Victor-Autumn S.
Norfolk, VA
My dogs really like Zuke's brand of dog food and treats. However, it is hard to find it in stores, and it is more expensive than their regular dog food and treats.
Kayla M.
Louisville , KY
I really like this product and so does my sweet boy, Koda. He has some arthritis in his joints and this is a relatively inexpensive supplement that he apparently thinks tastes great! If I had a complain it would be the smell of the treats, but I'm not eating them so I don't really care -as long as Koda likes them and they help him, that's all that matters.
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These treats are wonderful if you have an older dog! I have a seven year old Shar Pei with hip problems, and he loves Zukes mobility treats so much more than the other joint treats I've tried. And I really do notice an improvement
Taylor L.
Madison , TN
I have an Australian shepherd and decided to try these when I saw them at Petsmart because they were on sale for a good price and they have been so great! My dog loves them! I would totally recommend these!
sara k.
Ooltewah, TN
My dogs love Zukes everything! We give them the mobility treats because they are getting older and they really seem to help.
Sam R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My pets like anything i buy so maybe thats a good think but idk every pet can be different it all depends on what they like
Dalila H.
Got these chews for my dog. he's a smaller dog, chihuahua. He really liked it and kept begging for more.
Dana N.
 My older chihuahua loves these. Since shes been getting these I've seen her mobility improve slightly.
Kylie w.
Tampa, FL
My dog really likes this in his food but I don’t notice much of a difference with them