ENHANCE Glowing LED Memo Board Alarm Clock Hub with 4 Universal USB Ports for Smartphones, Tablets, MP3 Players, Laptops and More - Markers Included

BY ENHANCE

Blue LED Alarm Clock with Glowing Memo Board Unique USB hub expands one USB port into four Charge one device at 500 mAH or sync 4 devices simultaneously Features include: time, date, alarm, birthday reminder, temperature, timer, and more Connect mice, keyboards, flash drives, card readers, printers, headsets & more Quality Guaranteed: 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty Compatibility Smartphones: Apple iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4, 4S / Samsung Galaxy S5, Alpha, Star 2, Avant, S5 Sport, Active, S4, S3, Note Edge, Note 4 / HTC One M8, One M7, One E8, One Mini 2, One Max, 8XT, Desire / Motorola Droid Turbo, MAXX, Ultra, Moto G, E, X / Lenovo Vibe X2, Z2 / LG L Bello, L Finno, G Vista, G Stylus, G3, Lucid, Flex / Nokia Lumia 830, 730, 735, 530, X2, 635, 225, X / Sony Xperia Z3v, Z3, E3, M2 Aqua, Z Ultra, C3, T3, Z2a Tablets: Acer Iconia Tab 7 HD, One 7, W4 / Amazon Kindle Fire HDX, HD, 2, Paperwhite / Apple iPad 4, Air, Mini, Retina / Archos Neon 97, 90, Helium 80, 101 XS, Arnova / Asus FonePad, Transformer Book, MeMo Pad, Vivo Tab, Eee Pad / Barnes & Noble Nook HD+, HD / Coby Kyros MID Series / Dell Venue 8 Pro, 11 Pro, 8, 7 / HP ProPad 600, ElitePad 1000, Spectre, Slate 7, TouchPad / HTC Nexus 9, X1, M1 / Huawei MediaPad Vogue, SpringBoard / Lenovo Tab A8, A7-50, ThinkPad 10, Miix 2, A10, Yoga, IdeaPad / Microsoft Surface Pro 2, RT, 8 Pro / Samsung Galaxy Tab Active, Tab 4 Nook, Tab 4, Tab S, Pro, Tab 3 / Toshiba Encore, Excite, Pure, Pro. and many more! see more...

• This looks awesome! To anyone who has this what are the f...1 Answers
Michelle R.
Essex Jct, VT
This is quite the alarm clock! It's quite different from the traditional alarm clock you would find.
Gloria L.
Panorama City, CA
This is super cute and I love it when I saw it I had to have it and till this day I love it
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
Iméne b.
souk ahras
This clock is absolutely awful it really helps you wake up on the time so you'll never be late for ur work or ur school again you'll never regret it so try it
Paige F.
Milford, CT
This looks awesome! To anyone who has this what are the features? Is it worth 20$?