ENGLISH TOFFEE PEANUT CHOCOLATE CANDIES, ENGLISH TOFFEE PEANUT

ENGLISH TOFFEE PEANUT CHOCOLATE CANDIES, ENGLISH TOFFEE PEANUT

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, COCOA BUTTER, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, PEANUTS, SOY LECITHIN, SALT, ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVORS), SUGAR, PEANUTS, CORNSTARCH, LESS THAN 1% - PALM OIL, CORN SYRUP, DEXTRIN, COLORING (INCLUDES YELLOW 5, RED 40, YELLOW 6, BLUE 1, YELLOW 6 LAKE, YELLOW 5 LAKE, RED 40 LAKE, BLUE 1 LAKE, BLUE 2 LAKE, BLUE 2), CARNAUBA WAX, ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVORS, GUM ACACIA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ENGLISH TOFFEE PEANUT CHOCOLATE CANDIES, ENGLISH TOFFEE PEANUT!
How would you rate this product?
Megan T.
Columbus, IN
They just taste okay, not the best flavor. I still think that they were good. I won't be buying again. I rather have the peanut butter ones.
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
#sweet #sweettooth #snack #snackattack #influenster #influenstereats Light Toffee Taste. Very affordable. #foodie #shelfie #kids
Melissa   .
Yakima, WA
1,208 reviews
Try these out tonight as I was checking out at Walmart I spotted these for me to eat tonight I love toffee so they should be amazing to eat.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
ENGLISH TOFFEE PEANUT CHOCOLATE CANDIES, ENGLISH TOFFEE PEANUT uploaded by Deborah Q.
This is truly one of the best m&m flavors I have ever tried. I find them at Walmart very cheap in the share size. I've enjoyed the flavor of toffee since I was a child and for m&m's to add them to one of my favorite candies I was truly delighted when I found them in the aisle.
Kylie N.
California
ENGLISH TOFFEE PEANUT CHOCOLATE CANDIES, ENGLISH TOFFEE PEANUT uploaded by Kylie N.
I found this today while shopping with a friend and OMG!! These Toffee Peanut M&Ms are amazing!! They are now my favorite 😍
Erin G.
S Thomaston, ME
I love these m&m’s. Soo yummy the toffee nut combo is amazing hard to eat just one wish they made a bigger bag!!!!

Looking for your answer?