English Tea Store Loose Leaf, Darjeeling Tea Pouches, 4 Ounce uploaded by Lisa K.

BY ENGLISH TEA STORE

English tea store's Darjeeling tea is light yet has a distinctive fragrant taste. Darjeeling is regarded by many as the "champagne of teas. We recommend this tea be served hot without milk or sugar. This blend of Darjeeling has a smaller leaf size for... see more...

Lisa K.
Tustin, CA
So tasty! I had several cups at a tea party! It doesn't even need milk or sweetener as the taste is good all by itself and I am not usually one who doesn't want to drink anything without sweetener. I'll buy again for a nice drink that is so soothing!
Doris V.
I love loose teas, you get better quality. And this flavor is my favorite! I'd recommend this to tea lovers.
Courtney W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This tea is amazing! Totally delicious. It is my go-to when I want something in the evenings!
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1969 reviews
I use to drink loose leaf tea when I was young I really like it compared to other teas
Mia L.
whitefish, ON
Tea is alright.. I like the fact that it is organic Because a lot of the teas aren't.
Dawn D.
How is the flavor of this tea?
Abigail  K.
Columbia, MO
How well does this seep?
Cynthia  A.
Sacramento, CA
Does anyone know how this taste ? Very interested in trying this.