English Tea Shop - Chocolate Super Berry Burst - 30g (Pack of 3) uploaded by Mary J.English Tea Shop - Chocolate Super Berry Burst - 30g (Pack of 3) uploaded by Maria Eugenia L.

BY ENGLISH TEA SHOP

Emily B.
Norwalk, IA
I love these! Super cheap and they taste great. I love the different flavors as well as the great benefits that they do to your body.
miranda p.
Hawthorne, FL
I drink tea a lot and honestly I prefer to make my own loose tea but this is easy to use when I'm in a hurry and has great flavor!
Mary J.
Chesapeake, VA
I love english tea shop brand specially the chocolate super berry burt during this Christmas season..love the flavor..packaging and all. Plus its organic!
I never used to drink tea now this brand and this chocolate tea is my absolute favorite i also like the blueberry one Ibrew two in my cup because they are not very strong it dosent even need sugar. I would definitely recomend. Iget mine at marshals for$ 2.99!!
Jolia C.
It organic and natural and it had black tea, berries, and chocolate.
Perfectly seasoned tea, and one can serve it to guests, or if they have a restaurant business sell this specialty tea.

You can get it on amazon: 9.15
or you can look in your all natural food store for a better price.