BY ENGLISH TEA SHOP

Ar.Wilgrace R.
Cagayan de Oro City
I love this tea esp the berry flavor. It has a fruity taste and scent. I first consumed this when I was having my review for board exam, it helps my consentration, it calms me yet making me awake without the help of caffiene since I’m not allowed to consume caffiene. I recommend this to every body.
Mary J.
Chula Vista, CA
I love english tea shop brand specially the chocolate super berry burt during this Christmas season..love the flavor..packaging and all. Plus its organic!
Keanna T.
I love this it gives off a great aroma and it just makes the whole house smell great and tastes good as well. With like a spoon of honey 🍯
Emily B.
Ames, IA
I love these! Super cheap and they taste great. I love the different flavors as well as the great benefits that they do to your body.
miranda p.
Hawthorne, FL
I drink tea a lot and honestly I prefer to make my own loose tea but this is easy to use when I'm in a hurry and has great flavor!
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
I love tea ☕️ and I’m always trying to taste different flavors. I like this brand a lot,the price is good.
Autumn I.
So it took me a minute to warm up to this flavor. English Tea Shop is my favorite brand, and to support them I bought every flavor. The first time I tried this particular flavor, I wasn't sold. I thought it tasted like a cherry cough syrup—but then I tried it again, and realized it must've been something I ate before it that made it taste that way, because the second time it tasted fruity and rich, the chocolate being ever-so-slight. Now I have one at night (since it's caffeine-free!) while I'm watching a movie and I get excited for it. Have bought a few boxes and will continue to drink this stuff in the evenings, along with Rooibos tea!
Always give things a second chance, I say.
I never used to drink tea now this brand and this chocolate tea is my absolute favorite i also like the blueberry one Ibrew two in my cup because they are not very strong it dosent even need sugar. I would definitely recomend. Iget mine at marshals for$ 2.99!!
Jolia C.
It organic and natural and it had black tea, berries, and chocolate.
Perfectly seasoned tea, and one can serve it to guests, or if they have a restaurant business sell this specialty tea.

You can get it on amazon: 9.15
or you can look in your all natural food store for a better price.