Old English

English Scratch Cover for Dark Woods, Wood Polish, 8 fl oz Bottle (3)

5.0

5 star

100%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This wood Polish works great. I have been using it for years. It is very easy to use. You just need a little bit on a soft cloth. I would like to reuse the same cloth. That's something my grandma taught me. She also used this brand as well! I highly recommend it!
5 / 5
Make your wood shiny and cover alot of scratches with this old english. Its been around for years. Obviously that says alot. I use on my tables at least 2 times a week. Always looking new.
5 / 5
I literally bought this from Amazon a few weeks ago. I got it for under five bucks and this was the best five dollars I have ever spent in my life. There are some heavily scractched wood cabinets in my kitchen. This made them beautiful again. It filled into all the lines and scratches and made them look like different cabinets. I didn't have high expectations for this product but was wowed what it actually did to the cabinets once I started rubbing the product on them. Please go check out reviews and pictures on Amazon of before and after results. You won't be sorry.