BY ENGLISH LAUNDRY

Tropical, Bright Refreshing. Eau de Toilette Spray 2 English Laundry 3-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash 3 English Laundry Deodorant Stick Tahitain Waters transports you to your island getaway with top notes of lime, coconut, orange and bergamot. The middle notes are comprised of jasmine and ylang-ylang while the base notes unfold into musk, brown sugar and cedar wood. This fragrance really is a vacation in a bottle. see more...

Buy on Amazon
CARMELYS L.
Me gusta muchísimo esta fragancia el empaque me parece súper práctico y útil! Es un poco costoso pero vale la pena
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
Yum I love English laundry products so much! Super unisex and naturally great! awesome set!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
I bet this product is very pricey! It does have good reviews have never used it before
Krysten H.
I bet this product is pricey. I just need this badge. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
I first got a sample of this from my Birchbox and I loved it. Sadly the tiny sample ran out and I saved it so I could remember what it was called. I finally broke down and bought it and am so happy I did. I love it! It's a really unique scent - sweet but not too flowery or strong.❤
Crystal M.
Flatwoods, KY
Husband got this as a sample in a birch box and we purchased it soon after. it smells amazing!
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
This is one of my dad's favorite brands. He loves this so this is mostly what I buy him.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Nice smell. Hubby only uses occasionally, but I always tell him he should wear it more.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Great smell. Smell lasts all day. Yes I recommend makes for a great Christmas gift
Ismah K.
Love the smell. It's perfectly,Andy but not overpowering like some other scents
Ivon M.
What does it smell like?
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Master Groomer Expert
Where can I buy this? I've never heard of this product before.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Worth the price
Monica P.
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Que tal es este producto ? Para que es cada cosa ?