BY ENGLISH LAUNDRY

Tropical, Bright Refreshing. Eau de Toilette Spray 2 English Laundry 3-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash 3 English Laundry Deodorant Stick Tahitain Waters transports you to your island getaway with top notes of lime, coconut, orange and bergamot. The middle notes are comprised of jasmine and ylang-ylang while the base notes unfold into musk, brown sugar and cedar wood. This fragrance really is a vacation in a bottle. see more...

Buy on Amazon
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
I first got a sample of this from my Birchbox and I loved it. Sadly the tiny sample ran out and I saved it so I could remember what it was called. I finally broke down and bought it and am so happy I did. I love it! It's a really unique scent - sweet but not too flowery or strong.❤
Jordyn G.
Inver Grove , MN
I love this little set! It's a perfect Christmas gift for your loved one! It's a little pricey because it is a gift set but at least it comes with everything you need! I would totally recommend this!
CARMELYS L.
Me gusta muchísimo esta fragancia el empaque me parece súper práctico y útil! Es un poco costoso pero vale la pena
Teran F.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This stuff sounds amazing highly recommend it to men! Very good stuff reasonable price compare to other stuff
Leanna B.
My boyfriend got this cologne a while back and he uses it almost every day and it has lasted for a long time!
LaTosha D.
I smelled this in a sample at the mall. OH MY! It smells divine! Very nice! Get this for your man!
Ashlee J.
My husband got this to sample in a birch box man this past summer and it smells amazing on him!
Crystal M.
Flatwoods, KY
Husband got this as a sample in a birch box and we purchased it soon after. it smells amazing!
Alyssa B.
kenia m.
Is very good quality smells super good I recommend my husband a long time ago that uses it
Ivon M.
What does it smell like?
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this? I've never heard of this product before.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Worth the price
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Que tal es este producto ? Para que es cada cosa ?