BeautyFragranceFragrance Value & Gift SetsEnglish Laundry
Oxford Bleu Femme Eau de Parfum Purse Spray, 027 oz

English Laundry Oxford Bleu Femme Eau de Parfum Purse Spray, 0.27 oz

by English Laundry

English Laundry Oxford Bleu Femme Eau de Parfum Purse Spray, 0.27 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of English Laundry Oxford Bleu Femme Eau de Parfum Purse Spray, 0.27 oz!
Elizaveta  I.
Edwards, CO
English Laundry Oxford Bleu Femme Eau de Parfum Purse Spray, 0.27 oz uploaded by Elizaveta  I.
The smell of christmas morning I’ve got a sample from Ipsy . I was interested in what kind of perfume it was. I prefer more elite and niche fragrances, but I do not hesitate to use budget ones if they are worth it. I love this light citrusy powdery smell. They remind me Thinking of you by Mary Kay.
Jennifer  M.
Union, WA
English Laundry Oxford Bleu Femme Eau de Parfum Purse Spray, 0.27 oz uploaded by Jennifer  M.
Usually I don’t like perfumes with notes of lemon, lime, or bergamot because they don’t smell good on me. This perfume has enough notes that I do like that I ignored the lemon note. I do like the smell of this perfume and think the pineapple note is perfect for summer. It’s another perfume I can’t smell after a few hours but others can.
Nino K.
Wilmington, DE
English Laundry Oxford Bleu Femme Eau de Parfum Purse Spray, 0.27 oz uploaded by Nino K.
Unusual fragrance, very good aroma, melon, pineapple, such delicious notes. Just not so sustainable for me, disappears in a few hours ;(( However, since I bought this size for $ 2.5 on Ipsy Pop app, I am very happy and will gladly buy it again. 💙💙💙
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
English Laundry Oxford Bleu Femme Eau de Parfum Purse Spray, 0.27 oz uploaded by Tanya S.
have the women's version, and it smells great. It lasts a long time. You don't have to use much. The bottle has a simple elegant design. I don't remember how much it costs though.
Emilee P.
Guyton, GA
English Laundry Oxford Bleu Femme Eau de Parfum Purse Spray, 0.27 oz uploaded by Emilee P.
I honestly just smell green apple! The websites listing for this scent list pineapple, melon, and citrus and big notes for this perfume, along with minor notes such as florals and sugar but I literally was only able to smell green apple the whole time. It didn’t last the whole day on me, rather than maybe 4 or 5 hours. I received a whole travel size spray as I got it back when I was still an Ipsy bag member, very disappointing as it’s just taking up space on my dresser 😵‍💫
Sherry B.
Sheridan, WY
English Laundry Oxford Bleu Femme Eau de Parfum Purse Spray, 0.27 oz uploaded by Sherry B.
I received this in an Ipsy bag as an add on. It is fruity and citrusy. Perfect for summer day wear. I have to top if off after about 4 hrs.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
English Laundry Oxford Bleu Femme Eau de Parfum Purse Spray, 0.27 oz uploaded by Kelly M.
Oh what conflicts seize me. The smell of this is hard to define when using any other words besides, incredible. I can not even begin to pretend I know how to describe this but it is incredibly long lasting. I got this as a sample in my Ipsy Glambag but am hoping not going to get any more as the cost is absolutely unnecessary.
Elizabeth F.
West Palm Bch, FL
English Laundry Oxford Bleu Femme Eau de Parfum Purse Spray, 0.27 oz uploaded by Elizabeth F.
English Laundry Oxford Bleu Femme Eau de Parfum Purse Spray, 0.27 oz is a very soft, flirty, and clean smelling perfume. It’s light enough to wear during the day to work/school without being overwhelming. I did receive this in my Ipsy bag but I’ve used it several time and have received compliments each time I wear it. 10/10 recommend!
Kelly F.
I love this fragrance. Soft and feminine. Not over powering at all. Did fade faster than I would have liked. I definitely recommend.
Erica  P.
Spartanburg, SC
English Laundry Oxford Bleu Femme Eau de Parfum Purse Spray, 0.27 oz uploaded by Erica  P.
I received a sample of this from somewhere. Maybe Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, or Nordstrom? This has a nice, clean fresh linen type scent that would be good for daily wear. It's not overly strong, but feminine. I'm not familiar with this particular company, so I have no idea where to purchase it.

Looking for your answer?