BY NONE

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

We've long been fans of English Laundry's [Notting Hill scent for men](product:7779)-so we were thrilled when the brand came out with this brightened-up version just for the ladies. This fresh, classic scent opens with notes of bergamot, mandarin, and cassis. The heart of the fragrance is pure walk-in-the-garden bliss, blending jasmine, rose, and cyclamen with herbal and green notes. Warm wood, vanilla, and amber round out the scent. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Lisa G.
Essex
Since getting this sample yesterday I've spritzed this perfume on my wrists a few times. Perfume is so unique to the individual, it's impossible to determine whether this would be a good buy without sampling it first. On me, the first notes are spicy and musky, which I quite liked. As it settles, the second notes it smells quite earthy on my skin but with a pleasant vanilla sweetness. There is something sophisticated and familiar with this scent, however, I'm not blown away by it, so probably won't buy. I found that it didn't last as long as usual perfumes I wear.