English Laundry No. 7 Eau de Toilette, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by ashley h.

BY ENGLISH LAUNDRY

Deep, Distinctive Unique. No. 7 Fragrance 2 Eau de Toilette Spray This fragrance has a burst of bergamot, lemon, tarragon and lavender at the top. This fuses with middle notes of basil, petitgrain, jasmine, clary sage and geranium. The dry down features clean woody notes of cedarwood, patchouli, cardamom, musk and amber. see more...

ashley h.
Port Angeles, WA
So I just got a sample of this in my birchbox, & when I first opened it & saw that one of the samples waso perfume, I was all BOOO!!!! (because I'm really picky when it comes to smells & perfumes, get headaches & such & can't stand when people overload We Get It! You don't wanna smell bad but now you do cuz you made the good smell waaaaayyy to powerful so now I can't breathe & I need away from you.lol ) but then I took a chance at a headache & smelled it & then I was all YAY!!!! I NEED MORE! the only boo I had left was that the sample was so so tiny! So now I need more of this in my life. (& I promise not to take a bath in it)
Katie S.
Linton, IN
I received this in my December Birchbox. I was a little wary at first because the first scent I could smell was vanilla, and I don't usually like the smell of vanilla (not REAL vanilla, just things like sprays and soaps, etc.). This is like vanilla grew up and matured. A bit floral as well. I'm not entirely sure why it smells sort of like vanilla, as it's not one of the scents listed in the description.
Roxanne H.
Harrisburg, PA
Got it as a sample in birch box. I usually go for rose or citrus smells but I like the smell of this one. It's light and not super overpowering, doesn't give you that feeling of old lady perfume
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I got this sample in birchbox and so far I love the scent! I'm usually not a fan of sweet scents! But this has a good fresh/sweet scent! I am by far loving this one more than my dolce one! Really recommend this perfume!
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Es una buena fragancia que dura casi todo el día. Si quieres salir en la noche, tienes que volverte a poner porque en el transcurso del dia se ha quitado un poco el olor
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this and enjoyed it. It was a very light everyday scent. It wasn't overpowering and was just right to wear for everyday activities.
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
I really enjoy their line of scents. They are strong, but not too strong. And they will last all day. That is key to finding a good scent!