BY NONE

Long known for his line of men's scents, Christopher Wicks of English Laundry tweaked his No. 7 blend just for the ladies. Bright and fruity, the result is both flirty and fun, grounded with alluring hints of masculine musk. see more...

Kimberly C.
Del City OK
My daughter loved this so much I gave it to her, on me it just smells overly sweet and gives me a massive headache. The scent has awesome longevity though so its easy to overspray.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
I was a little iffy on trying this scent but I absolutely love it! The scent is slightly floral and musky. I can smell hints of sandalwood which I love. Great smelling perfume and one I would recommend to everyone! Scents seems to really stay around for a long time!
Jillian B.
Huntington, WV
This smells so good! It could definitely be a “signature scent”! I received a sample of it from Birchbox and savored every last bit of it. My fiancée wear their men’s Notting Hill. I’m hoping to receive the full size for Christmas!

Amazon