English Laundry Eau de Parfum Signature for Her

We have a sneaking suspicion that Jane Austen's saucy literary heroine, Elizabeth Bennet, might turn to this classic British scent to melt Mr. Darcy's cold, brooding heart. Inspired by classic country gardens, English Laundry's charming blend perfectly melds top notes of rose geranium with a backdrop of woody spicy and musky notes.

Buy on Jet.com*
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I got a sample of this in my ipsy bag last month. Right away I loved how unique it smelled. I hate how everything smells the same now. I got a sample of a very expensive perfume from Sephora and 3 women stopped to ask if I was wearing 3 other perfumes. "It smells just like ______." So, I love how this smells like nothing else. I love how light and feminine it smells. It's sexy and casual at the same time. My husband also loves it which of course is huge plus for me. It lasts pretty much all day for me which is also a plus for me because I hate having to carry perfume with me to spray while I'm out. I think I might have to purchase this for myself as a birthday gift. ;)
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
One of my favorite scents! I tend to like fragrances that are more clean and fresh smelling so this is something outside the box for me. It's very sweet smelling and feminine. I got a sample from a subscription box and really enjoyed it so I bought a set that includes the full size perfume, a body lotion and a purse size spray. The perfume itself is more at the higher end price scale but if you can buy a set around the holidays it ends up being a great deal. I felt the scent lasted most of the day. I could still smell it even after a shift bartending! I always get compliments when I wear it and would recommend trying it out!
Bethany M.
Hazleton, PA
I just received a sample of this in my monthly Ipsy bag! For a sample it was a good size. I almost don’t want to use it until the perfect day it smells that great. The scent is subtle and not over powering. Definitely feminine and fresh. I would love to purchase a full size bottle!
Cassie W.
I’m not really big on perfumes, but I absolutely loved this one!! I got a sample to try out and fell in love! It has a woodsy smell but also kinda sweet I think. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!! I have been wearing it as an everyday go to!
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles , KY
Perf for keeping in ur purse (I got rollerball in boxycharm subscription box) this is what I wanted pink sugar to be. I get all cotton candy and extreme sweetness very little floral much more gourmand w a hint of musk. This is perf for a boisterous boy crazy younger lady but since I'm 40 YOLO I'll wear it I love cotton candy Fragrances vanilla is my ultimate no vanilla here just candy. And this is cougar bait if you are over 39+ & u go prowling here's ur scent. It gives off that stripperish vibe even with its classic beautiful packaging & misleading name -English laundry- sounds like wisteria and white florals straight up 40+ fragrance for someone who drinks tea & likes books & quiet & clambakes on Nantucket but no. I'm afraid this has totally been misrepresented as a school Marmish perfume when in fact this is more suited to an exotic dancer or a foodie. Scents are subjective just because I smell gourmand heavily doesn't mean u will. Maybe you will smell the proper English lady w her clean white lingerie & pressed linen. I don't. Something this licentious needs an image overhaul.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I received this product in my December Birchbox and I love trying new perfumes. When I first smelled this perfume I was not so sure how I felt about it. But I had to try it since some times perfumes smell differently on someone. I do actually like the scent of this perfume on me. Its got this woodsy smell but it is not too over powering where you could get a headache from it. I am definitely thinking about purchasing at least the roller ball of this once I finish the sample!
Shannon J.
Irvine , CA
Omg this perfume is incredible. I recieved it in a boxycharm box and when I first heard we were getting it I was less than excited. After I smelled it I was more than happy that we had gotten it. It had a very elegrant scent, a little floral a little powdery, but it is perfect. Since I only have a small rollarball of it I keep it as my date night perfume. Something special for when we go out. The bottle for the rollarball is pretty, a pink ombre. Such a wonderful perfume. Way worth the money.
Cristina T.
Redford , MI
I got this perfume in Boxycharm and since them I'm a little obsessed with it. I really like the packaging, the bottle that it has an ombre look from transparent to pink and the fact that is rollerball makes it is to apply. The sense is a delicate and elegant one, not to strong and obvious but still noticing it's there. It does stay all day long and I like to put it in my purse and apply it over the day when I feel the need.
Luna B.
If heaven had a scent I assure you this is what it smells like!I am a huge fan of subtle smells however its hard finding a fragrance that stays true to its scent all day long.; you won't have to worry about that with this parfum because you don't have to re-apply as it does last you all day. I purchase this online so I am not too sure where you could purchase this in person.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I got this in my Boxycharm subscription. It was just a  deluxe sample but OMG....I thought this smelled amazing. keep in mind that not all of us have the same opinions about smells....but it smells very fancy to me LOL. It was long lasting and the packaging is super cute. I would buy this again!
Ruzica R.
Does this smell of cotton candy?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Where is this available at?