BY ENGLISH LAUNDRY

Long known for his line of men's scents, Christopher Wicks of English Laundry tweaked his No. 7 blend just for the ladies. Bright and fruity, the result is both flirty and fun, grounded with alluring hints of masculine musk. see more...

• Does anyone have a problem with the packaging? I ordered mine from ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dana S.
Dana S.
San Antonio, TX
I love the scent of this English laundry no.7 for her! I received the sample in Dec. Birchbox and used it all. I am going to purchase more because I'm addicted! I love it!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This is an ok scent to me. it's light and airy, almost smells kind of like baby powder to me. i wear it occasionally but not as much as my other perfumes, not a very strong advent and doesn't seem to last that long.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got a sample of this product in my birch box. I don't really enjoy the scent of this perfume. I think it's too strong and a little too florally for my taste. I prefer more vanilla flavors, but it does have hints of vanilla in it too. Just not my preference for a scent.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
For some reason I was afraid this was going to be a "grandma scent" but I actually really like it and I've been using it almost every day since I got it. It's floral, but not too floral because it also has notes of vanilla, sandalwood, and musk. I think it's a good winter scent.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
I received the English Laundry Eau de Parfum No. 7 for Her in my December Birchbox. It's a light and refreshing floral scent that is suitable for day or night and any occasion. A classy scent that isn't overpowering. This perfume is fibromyalgia and sensory issues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
This is a #musk and #floral scent that stays with me all day long. I am #addicted to this #scent and have virtually stopped wearing anything else. The #roller is also a great way to #wear the #perfume and to #conserve the bottle. My boyfriend also is a huge #fan of this #perfume.
Handtastic I.
Handtastic I.
Sherwood, OR
Does anyone have a problem with the packaging? I ordered mine from Birchbox and the packaging seems so cheap. The cap doesn't screw on properly, which causes the product to leak everywhere!