Enforcer Flea Spray For Carpet & Furniture Flea Aerosol 14 Oz uploaded by TAMRA H.Enforcer Flea Spray For Carpet & Furniture Flea Aerosol 14 Oz uploaded by TAMRA H.Enforcer Flea Spray For Carpet & Furniture Flea Aerosol 14 Oz uploaded by TAMRA H.

BY ENFORCER

Buy on Amazon*
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
seems to work okay. I haven't used it that long. you definitely have to use other products to kill fleas this is not something that's just going to kill the million fleas you have in your house. doesn't work outside very well and I really only use it on my furniture and that I gave it three stars.

#influensterphotobooth
Cassandra L.
Dixon, IL
This product worked very well. I had my animals in my garage so I could treat the house and them separately and the fleas in the house were gone after 1 use. Getting the animals treated is another story...cant seem to find anything that works.
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Did not seem to work at all. I thought it might be a long shot because it was only $3 at Walmart, but I guess you get what you pay for. I was disappointed to say the least. I would not recommend this product.