BY ENFLICK, INC.

FREE TEXTING, FREE PICTURE MESSAGING, FREE CALLING, AND FREE VOICEMAIL DEDICATED PHONE NUMBER Give your friends your very own phone number! UNLIMITED TEXT AND PICTURE MESSAGING You can send as many texts and picture messages as you want - FREE! TURN YOUR IPOD OR IPAD INTO A PHONE Works on your iPod Touch, iPad, and iPhone IS IT REALLY FREE? There is no catch. No yearly or monthly fees! It is completely free! HOW CAN ALL OF THIS BE FREE? The app comes with a few ads. If you don't like ads, you can purchase a subscription to remove them. OTHER AWESOME STUFF - Customize the look and feel of the app - Tons of wallpaper, color schemes, and ringtones to choose from - Use your own pics as wallpaper - Customize your own voicemail greeting - Make your own signature - Super fast - Bluetooth support for iPhone users PEOPLE WHO LOVE TEXTNOW "If you want an unlimited texting without the high priced carrier based texting plans, then Textnow is the app for you." 4/5 rating --AppAdvice "anyone needing an unlimited number of texts, we’d recommend TextNow as our app of choice" --AppAddict "Just as fast sending/receiving as regular texts for me (including people who don't have the app)." -tbm248, MacRumors I CAN'T FIND MY AREA CODE. WHAT SHOULD I DO? Functionally, it makes no difference which area code you pick. As long as your friends are in the USA, they will not be charged any long distance. see more...

Enflick, Inc. TextNow Classic
  • "Always use this app when I forget to pay my cell phone bill and still need to text my friends." in 2 reviews
  • "It seriously is a life saver and if you forget to pay your bill!" in 1 review
  • "Are you see use it all the time when I only had an iPod so it's a good way to text without paying " in 1 review
Cherie L.
As a family without a home phone, we depend on the three cell phones we have. When our cell phone bill got to be too much, we turned to Textnow for help. We're allowed to make phone calls, text, and send pictures via wifi. There are no additional charges and no data needed. It's great for those who don't want to pay or can't afford a data plan at the moment and who are around a wifi connection. Note: You must make sure that you're around a good wifi connection in order to make phone calls, or your call will be dropped. Regardless, I recommend.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
This was a pretty good app to use when I didn't have a cell phone and only had an iPod. I was able to contact the people I needed to very easily and it came in handy a lot of times. I had wifi at home, so it was very convenient for me to use this app! Definitely a life saver at times.
Reshanda H.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a good app. I use it when I don't want to give out my cell phone number. I like that it lets you change your number every 15 days. The only thing I dislike is that you can't delete your account. I recommend you try it out!
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this app. As someone who talks to strangers on the internet more often than not i don't wanna be handing out my real phone number. I have this app specifically for that. Pus i can talk to them without risk of unwanted pictures (unless i give them the email of course )
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
This app use to be great when I only had an iPod. It's so easy and you can call and text whoever it may be. It's a very reliable app to use if you don't have a phone.
Iza_babe L.
Tracy, CA
I love text now!! it works well when i didn't have a phone i used my iPod and down louded textnow and i liked it from the start great backup if u don't have a phone
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
Always use this app when I forget to pay my cell phone bill and still need to text my friends. Also is a fun way to mess with your friends with fake text.
Amy L.
Hialeah, FL
This app has been my lifesaver for when I want to text random numbers, and when I haven't paid my phone bill. It is amazing. 10/10 would recommend.
Jamie S.
Pueblo, CO
I Would Suggest everyone to download this. It seriously is a life saver and if you forget to pay your bill! :) This is can come in handy.
Haylee H.
One of the better apps for messaging over wifi. A good backup if needed. A little laggy but not to the point of frustration.
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you usually use this app?
Ashley  P.
Laredo, TX
Does anyone recommend this?
How can I figure out who text me using a app