Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FormulaEnfamil
Enfamil Premium Newborn Infant Formula Nursettes Bottles

Enfamil™ Premium Newborn Infant Formula Nursettes Bottles

by Enfamil

The first and only Infant Formula to have both the amount of brain-nourishing inositol and DHA† found in breast milk
Non-GMO - ingredients not genetically engineered
Enfamil is the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians
Enfamil PREMIUM Newborn Infant Formula is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of newborn babies through 3 months. It features nutrients that are important in fostering a healthy immune system, supporting brain & eye development, and helping early bone development with Vitamin D as recommended by experts.

The average worldwide levels in mature breast milk over the course of lactation of inositol: 22 mg/100 kcal; and DHA: 0.32% of total fatty acids
Not made with genetically engineered ingredients, but trace amounts of genetically engineered materials may be present in the product from manufacturing environments and process sources. More information at www.enfamil/com/non-GMO
Contains: Milk, coconut, soy, sunflower
May Contain: Milk, soy
Serving Size: 2.0 ounces
Baby Formula Focus: Eye development, immune system support, growth support, brain development
Base Ingredient: Milk
Package type: Multi-pack single servings
Number of interior containers: 6.0
Capacity: Total Volume Prepared: 12.0 ounces
Exterior container weight: 12 ounces

I got this as a sample and tried it with my son who is now 4 months old. We tried giving it to him twice but he turned away and spit it out both times. We also have samples of enfamil infant but haven't tried it with him yet. Is there any difference between the two?
Start your review of Enfamil™ Premium Newborn Infant Formula Nursettes Bottles!
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
These are super convenient and perfect for newborns fresh from the hospital or on the go.
Melissa A.
Princeton
Excellent ease of use! So healthy for baby. Love having these in the 1st few days home! Would recommend for all new parents, especially if breast feeding is not an option.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
These came in handy when my nips were sore and cracked. I needed a break from bfing so I fed her these for a couple days. I ordered them off of the enfamil website. They are pretty affordable but if baby eats a lot then it can get pricy. But I do recommend!
Ana V.
illinois
Purchased at: Target
Unfortunately my son was having trouble latching I wasn’t producing enough milk so i had to give him formula & I was giving this exact ones at the hospital since my son was born until we left the hospital... I continued to try breastfeeding at home but he just didn’t wanted it & well yea that made me sad but at least he had the first few days i was able to pump for him to have the nutrients he needed from my milk. Formula can be very expensive and also made them have a lot of gas or hard time to poop:/ but i never had this problem with this milk.. he loved it:)
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
I just tried this type of enfamil from getting a sample from a breastfeeding consultation out of my newborn son's pediatric office. (I have been formula feeding in addition to breast.) I have tried another kind in these easy to use bottles from the hospital and we really like using both of them. They make life so much easier just having to shake, pop the lid, affix a nipple on top and you're good to feed.
Cindy D.
S Plainfield, NJ
I love it because you can carry it around with you and just put a nipple on and it's ready. It fills up my daughter and it's not expensive at all, very affordable. I would def recommend this product to new mommies:)
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
I liked these because you can put a nipple on them and you don't have to worry about washing bottles. They are good for traveling. We only used these ones for a little while since you don't get a lot.
Manasee D.
Used this with my newborn whenever we were on the go. This comes handy and i love it as this suits my newborn. This digests well and my newborn is never gassy
donna S.
Easy to use and its very helpful whenever we go out because it's hustle free.
Easy to use and its very helpful whenever we go out because it's hustle free.
Jodi F.
Costa Mesa, CA
These are so easy on the go! I have to pour them into my sons bottles because he can't use the nipple that comes with these. They are a little thick, but my son didn't seem to mind