Enfamil™ Poly-Vi-Sol® with Iron Liquid Multivitamin Supplement for Transitioning to Solids uploaded by Amber M.Enfamil™ Poly-Vi-Sol® with Iron Liquid Multivitamin Supplement for Transitioning to Solids uploaded by Anais S.

BY ENFAMIL

Enfamil Poly-Vi-Sol with Iron is a liquid multivitamin supplement for infants and children, especially for those infants around 4 to 6 months of age who are transitioning to solid foods. It provides 8 important vitamins, plus iron, in a convenient daily dose, and is part of the Enfamil Family of Pediatric Vitamins: The #1 selling brand of infant vitamins.

Liquid multivitamin supplement with easy-to-use dropper for infants transitioning to solid foods & children who are picky eaters or amidst growth spurts
Complements breast milk to help provide optimal nutrition for your baby
One liquid dose has 400 IU of vitamin D—the daily amount recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics—as well as iron & 7 other important vitamins
Product may be dispensed directly into the mouth or mixed with breast milk, formula, juice, or foods to encourage acceptance
Enfamil is the #1 brand of vitamin drops recommended by pediatricians

INGREDIENTS: GLYCERIN, WATER, ASCORBIC ACID, FERROUS SULFATE, VITAMIN E SUCCINATE, POLYSORBATE 80 (AN EMULSIFIER), NIACINAMIDE, NATURAL FLAVOR, RIBOFLAVIN-5-PHOSPHATE SODIUM, THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3, VITAMIN B6 HYDROCHLORIDE, SULFURIC ACID (ANTIOXIDANT FOR IRON), SULFITES.

• Are these vitamins easy for children to take? Does the t...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nik A.
Horrible. My baby HATES the taste. When I mix it with her formula or pureed food she will NOT eat it and instantly tastes this stuff. She makes the same face as if she was eating a lemon and constantly gags. My box says theres a new 'easy dropper' included and that thing is so difficult to use and I have yet to be able to get it on 1ml which is the recommended amount. $8.99 gone to waste
Jennifer K.
This product was recommended to us by our pediatrician because my son's iron was a little on the low side. I was excited to purchase this product because I was not aware that they made a multivitamin with iron supplement for infants. First and foremost, the syringe-style dispenser that is included is terrible....it is skinny and flimsy and not ideal for dispensing medication to an infant. Also, this product smells and tastes fowl. I could smell it as soon as I opened the bottle, and tried to disguise the taste of it by injecting it into my baby's yogurt. He literally gagged and refused to eat the rest. We have only used two doses and abandoned it because we can't get him to consume it or anything with it in it. In addition, as it states on the bottle, it will stain teeth (and clothing!) Not worth it. Find an alternative!
Hannah A.
What It Is:

A multivitamin for breastfed infants.

Key Ingredients:

Glycerin, water, Vitamin A, D3, ascorbic acid

How It Smells/Looks/Tastes:

It is a brown colored liquid that smells like Twizzlers and tastes like red licorice rope from when I was a kid.

Why Dean Didn’t Like It:

He hated the taste of this liquid multivitamin. He is now on a different brand and doesn’t have a problem taking it. If your child doesn’t like this vitamin, try a different brand. I didn’t think that it would make a difference and it does. Nothing against this brand, though. My child just doesn’t like it.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
While I was breast feeding our pediatrician recommended we give our son these vitamins and he refused to take them. Every time we tried he would make himself throw up. When he was about 15 months old, they did an anemia test on him and it was on the border between normal and low so they wanted him on vitamins with iron to help bring it back toward normal. He decided then that he is willing to take them and has been on them since. They did help bring his iron levels back up to normal in the end.
Aimeeh L.
This is our mainstay supplement for our little girl! We like it, because it is complete with all the vitamins to boost the immune system. Some supplement in the market contains only specific vitamins or minerals, but this one has all. It is important for us that she gets all since we wouldn't really know which is lacking in her daily nutients.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
This product is terrible. I'm sure they give my baby the vitamins she needs but I don't like these drops at all. They smell horrible, they stain everything and my baby refuses to take it! She absolutely hates it and cries when we give it to her. Wish they could make it taste better or something.
Angela G.
Macomb, MI
Our baby was premature, so she was started on this vitamin in the hospital and continued on it for most of her first year. She has been very healthy, and I think this vitamin helped. It does smell like dog medication and was a little harsh on her belly however.
milana T.
Newburgh, NY
My son was a preemie and it was highly recommended by his pediatrician that he stay on these drops for the first year of his life. The great thing is that we haven't had any health issues with my son since coming home from the NICU so they must be a contributing factor. I mix them with my son's formula and that seems to do the trick. The drops do have a foul smell.
Jennifer L.
Riverton, UT
Since I was breastfeeding it is recommended to give your child a multivitamin. It has a strong taste but I didn't mind it and neither did my son. I taste most things that I give him. If I am not willing to put it in my body I am not going to put it in his. Convenient dropper and bottle.
Kanoe K.
santa rosa, CA
Didn't like all the added stuff. Definitely didn't sit well with my newborn either. Pediatrician prescribed it for the vitamin D aspect so we just switched to Sunny drops. They only have the vitamin & coconut oil.
Allison D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these vitamins easy for children to take? Does the taste cause some babies to spit it out?