Enfamil™ Newborn Infant Formula 6-2 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Jessica G.

BY ENFAMIL #24 in Formula

Breast milk changes over time. Those changes inspired Enfamil® Staged Nutrition--individually tailored for newborns, infants, and toddlers. see more...

Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Used this formula when my little boy was a newborn. I would use the smaller bottles at night so I wasn't messing with powder in the middle of the night. I would just take the cap off and put the nipple on and shake and feed him. Saved me so much time in the middle of the night!!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Henderson, KY
This formula worked well with my daughter when she transitioned from breast feeding to formula feeding.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Omg I love these for newborns. They might be little pricey but are so worth it. I got these when we were out and about so I won't have to carry formula and water. And plus it was so much faster to just open and pop on the nipple when your newborn is crying. Its also great in the middle of the night feedings. Not having to get up in the dark half asleep to fix a bottle. I put these beside my bed and just open and put on the nipple.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
We used this product on the direction of our pediatrician. Eventually we found out that our daughter is lactose intolerant, but that has nothing to do with the quality of this product. It's priced well and packaged well. If I ever have another child I will be starting off with this formula.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Clinton , TN
I like the convenience of these. A big con to me is the brownness of the ready to serve. It has a very strong smell and if it leaks onto clothes it will stain. (Or at least it has in my case). It's a good product to have on the go though.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
These are amazing for your newborn! You can also buy nipples and use them as a bottle. They're ready tp use and are non GMO. These are 2 oz
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Le encanta, es preferible en polvo pero a ella le gustan las dos por igual, se siente ligera y no le dan muchos gases.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Which is best: similar, enfamil or goodstart?
Does anybody know what is non-gmo for? I been using the other formula