Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FormulaEnfamil
Enfamil Gentlease Milk-Based Formula For Fussiness Gas And Crying Ready To Use

by Enfamil

Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula provides a gentle start for sensitive tummies. It’s designed to have easy-to-digest proteins & eases fussiness, gas, and crying in just 24 hours*. Gentlease also has nutrients like choline and DHA—brain-nourishing nutrition that’s important for your baby during the first 12 months. *Compared to the same infants who had been fed routine Infant Formula at the beginning of the study.

Clinically shown to reduce fussiness, gas, and crying in 24 hours
Has an easy-to-digest protein blend for sensitive tummies
#1 pediatrician recommended brand for gassy & fussy babies* *Among pediatricians recommending a brand
Complete nutrition for healthy growth during your baby’s first year
Ready-to-use Nursette bottle for quick & easy feedings

INGREDIENTS: WATER, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, PARTIALLY HYDROLYZED NONFAT MILK AND WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE SOLIDS (SOY), VEGETABLE OIL (PALM OLEIN, SOY, COCONUT, AND HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OILS), RICE STARCH, AND LESS THAN 1%: MORTIERELLA ALPINA OIL*, CRYPTHECODINIUM COHNII OIL**, VITAMIN B12, VITAMIN D3, ASCORBIC ACID, VITAMIN E ACETATE, NIACINAMIDE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE, VITAMIN B6 HYDROCHLORIDE, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, INOSITOL, FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN K1, BIOTIN, DIACETYL TARTARIC ESTERS OF MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES (DATEM), CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, FERROUS SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM CITRATE, CUPRIC SULFATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE, SODIUM SELENITE, TAURINE, L-CARNITINE.

*A SOURCE OF ARACHIDONIC ACID (ARA)
**A SOURCE OF DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA)

Please refer to your product packaging for the most accurate information.

Who loves this formula more than I do?
Is this the best formula to start with? I’m thinking of transitioning from Breast milk to formula but I want the best for my little man.
What does everyone think of this compared to the formula kind ? I feel like it’s tricked and my little one spits up more with it . He has no problems with the Enfamil gentlease powdered formula though . Has anyone else experienced this ?
Start your review of Enfamil™ Gentlease® Milk-Based Formula For Fussiness Gas And Crying Ready To Use!
How would you rate this product?
Katrina V.
Winter Park, FL
My son hated this formula! We decided to try different formulas because he was really fussy and had a lot of gas, this was the first we decided to try since it says it helps with gas and fussiness and I had received a free sample from my ob however my baby refused to drink this formula so we quickly had to try a different one.
kaydeen S.
Bronx, NY
Enfamil™ Gentlease® Milk-Based Formula For Fussiness Gas And Crying Ready To Use uploaded by kaydeen S.
my favorite formula of all especially the gentlemanease, its very much inexpensive, your baby will enjoy it. very impressed with the different sizes and portions
Jessica G.
W Henrietta, NY
I loved the convenience of this product! Great when you have to pack for a lengthy road trip!
Justina C.
I seriously do not know what I would do without these. These are perfect because: 1. They are ready to use. 2. You don't need water. 3. You can take it on the go or use it at home. 4. The size is the perfect amount. 5. They calm fussy babies. I definitely will be repurchasing these. They made a huge difference with my son. I always feel ready to go when I have these in my fridge and baby bag. I don't have to worry about having water or packing it in a container. These are a MUST have.
haily B.
Clearfield, UT
This was the only formula I could give my daughter , she had really bad tummy problems with everything else , even competitors gentler brands, I was so happy to find this worked for her and I noticed a difference in her fussiness with the first bottle , excellent product!
Melissa P.
I use both the powder and ready to feeds to my son. He loves them both equally. I use mainly for when I'm on the go and I have zero complaints.
Katie P.
We loved Gentlease. I was unable to breast feed and Gentlease was perfect for our baby girl. The price wasn't nearly as high as so many other formulas and it was always available.
Laura R.
Palm Desert, CA
Easy to use. Great for those first couple of months. You just grab and go. You do need to refrigerate, but it’s still easy to warm up. Easy on the stomach.
Rachel St L.
Rochester , NY
Being already mixed was really convenient and my daughter definitely enjoyed this way better no chalky residue left in the bottom of the bottle no having to prepare anything woohoo!!! My daughter definitely enjoyed it and knew the difference from when I mixed it and when it came mixed she would still drink it when I mixed it but it would take her a little longer
Giomar F.
West columbia, SC
Ideal para cuando sales y estás apurada solo lo echas en el tetero y listo les ayuda en el estómago ya se no da muchos gases
Ask a question to the Influenster community...