Enfamil™ Gentlease® for Fussiness, Gas & Crying Milk-Based with Iron Through 12 Months Infant Formula 15-8 fl. oz. Bottles

BY ENFAMIL #5 in Formula

Ready2Go™ Bottles. Ready to feed. Whenever. Wherever. see more...

• I was wondering if this was a good option for a lactose intolerant ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This formula was a life saver." in 1 review
Laura C.
Laura C.
Antioch, CA
I was really suppose how well this items are. I have 3 kids and never used pre made formula before my last child. With my youngest son I decided to try it because I got it as a sample. Thinking that my son wouldn't like the taste because he was use to drinking the powder one. But instead he LOVED IT. It does throw me off by the color. But other then that it worked well for me.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Killeen, TX
We spent 9 months of switching formula, medicines, doctors, etc and we could not find out why my son was so constipated all the time. After receiving a sample can of enfamil gentlease in the mail we gave him a bottle and he was immediately better! He had no constipation, gas, or fussiness! All along he just needed gentlease!
Mayra U.
Mayra U.
Woodhaven, NY
My baby boy used this formula during his 1st 4 months, he really liked it and worked well. The only thing I disliked about it is the smell and the taste, it tastes bitter, I was amazed on how enthusiastic my son was drinking this. If I had to I would buy again, the price is good and keeps baby healthy and well fed.
haily b.
haily b.
Clearfield, UT
This was the only formula I could give my daughter , she had really bad tummy problems with everything else , even competitors gentler brands, I was so happy to find this worked for her and I noticed a difference in her fussiness with the first bottle , excellent product!
Ladii D L.
Ladii D L.
I used the gentlease for my 2 youngest. I changed their formula because they had a lot of gas and suffered from constipation. This formula stopped the spit ups, colic and constipation. I do recommend this product because it's so much more sensitive to babies.
Erica W.
Erica W.
This formula did wonders for my son with reflux. He started out on normal formula but had a lot of troubles. This formula helped with his fussiness and bowel issues. I tried other brands but my son never seemed to like any as much when it came to taste. . .
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Yulee , FL
I love buying Enfamil for my son, he's mainly breastfed but every once in a while I'll make him a bottle and this formula helps with his gas. He seems to enjoy this formula! It's worth the buy. It makes his tummy happy
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Iowa City, IA
My son was having some gas and fussiness issues for a while, so I got him this formula and it has helped immensely. I would highly recommend this formula for anyone with a fussy baby or a baby who has gas issues!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
This ready to go formula saved my life when in public, especially with a fussy baby who didn't have the patients to wait for a powder bottle. The price was right for this value pack my son and I were grateful
Katie P.
Katie P.
We loved Gentlease. I was unable to breast feed and Gentlease was perfect for our baby girl. The price wasn't nearly as high as so many other formulas and it was always available.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Phoenix
I was wondering if this was a good option for a lactose intolerant baby? I tried Similac and none of theirs worked well for my son. Would this one be better? Thanks.