Enfamil™ A.R. Milk-Based Infant Formula For Spit-up Powder

Clinically proven to re

Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula is specially formulated with a thicker consistency to reduce spit-up by over 50%* while providing complete nutrition for your infant up to 12 months, unlike just adding rice cereal to formula. Spit-up is a common side effect of your baby's developing digestive system. But, a switch to Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula can make a difference.

• Clinically proven to reduce spit-up by over 50%**

• The #1 selling brand of formula for spit-up/common reflux†

• A blend of two prebiotics to support digestive health

• Meets reflux reduction guidelines, as set by the American Academy of Pediatrics

• Also available in convenient, ready-to-use bottles

*Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. infant formula before the addition of DHA, ARA and prebiotics with infants who spit up frequently (5 or more spit-ups per day), comparing frequency and volume of spit-up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study. **Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. infant formula before the addition of DHA, ARA and prebiotics with infants who spit up frequently (5 or more spit-ups per day), comparing frequency and volume of spit-up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study. †Formula for spit-up defined as rice-thickened formula

duce frequent spit-up* All babies spit-up from time to time, but frequent spit-up after feeding can become inconvenient.  Enfamil A.R. is proven to significantly reduce frequent spit-up, giving moms the assurance that their baby is getting and keeping all the nourishment they need to grow healthy. Designed to flow freely through nipple and thicken slightly in baby s tummy More balanced nutrition than adding rice cereal to formula DHA and ARA to support baby s brain and eye development This formulation is also marketed as Enfamil® RestFull™. *Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. before the addition of DHA and ARA with babies who spit up frequently , comparing frequency of spit up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study . Ask your doctor if Enfamil A.R. is right for your baby.

INGREDIENTS:

NONFAT MILK, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM OLEIN, COCONUT, SOY, AND HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OILS), RICE STARCH, LACTOSE, MALTODEXTRIN, GALACTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES*, POLYDEXTROSE*, AND LESS THAN 1%: MORTIERELLA ALPINA OIL**, CRYPTHECODINIUM COHNII OIL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, FERROUS SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM CITRATE, CUPRIC SULFATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, SODIUM SELENITE, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, VITAMIN D3, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE, VITAMIN B6 HYDROCHLORIDE, FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN K1, BIOTIN, VITAMIN B12, INOSITOL, VITAMIN E ACETATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, TAURINE, L-CARNITINE.

When your little one started cereal, did you stay on AR?
Does this actually reduce the amount of spit up? Do you need to buy different nipples to allow for the thicker formula to flow?
 What if your baby is on this milk and is still spitting up What  could  The problem be??
Start your review of Enfamil™ A.R. Milk-Based Infant Formula For Spit-up Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles , CA
My baby was spitting up so much doctor kept saying it was over feeding maybe I advised it was not because she is still hungry. So after doing a little research online I found this. Since it’s made of rice starch it fills up my baby. The spits up stopped and she is happier than ever. Next doctor appointment my doctor said the baby was looking very healthy and asked if i followed her recommendation on feeding less I advised that I switched to enfamil ar she told me to continue with that formula since the baby is doing better.
Piqua
This formula is good for what it says it is and that’s to prevent frequent spit up. My son was switched to this due to reflux issues and it helped tremendously. As with other formulas with the rice starch it is a thicker formula so you do have to be careful to mix it quite well and check your bottle nipple size to make sure it is flowing through and not getting clogged in there but other than that I’m very pleased with how well it turned around our little ones reflux.
Spring Hill, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Seemed to improve my sons very frequent spit up. We still use it. I think in my sons case time more than product has improved his reflux. This formula did help us though. Be warned, the formula has to sit for five minutes to thicken before you can feed your baby so it helps to be proactive and feed on a schedule. It's hard to find the ready to drink formula for the AR type, but that's what we use for overnight bottles since its premade and requires no waiting
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son was premature and we used this mixed with breast milk in the NICU due to reflux. The price is HIGH, for the amount of formula we used. It was also incredibly harsh on his poor tummy. However, this absolutely helped with his reflux! We wouldn’t have been able to come home without using this product. If you are going to use, make sure to keep an eye on their stomach for gas pains.
Las Vegas
Right around when our baby girl turned 5 month she started experiencing silent reflux. I actually didn’t really know until I started to really read into her symptoms. Long story short, she rarely ever spits up. She took to this formula well after switching from Gerber good start soothe. I love that we are able to buy this formula in powder form or the pre mixed ready to serve bottles.
Ohio
My daughter who is now 8 months old had issue with her weight since birth. At 3 months old she was put on Enfamil A.R and I honestly can't be more pleased. She is doing very well on it and climbing the charts on growth and weight. I highly recommend this brand for babies having issue with gaining or maintaining weight.
Thomasville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby has a problen with spit up, so we switched her to this formula and she is holding it down great. It isn't any more expensive than the regular formula we used before, which is great. My only complaint is that since it is a thicker formula, we always have clumps left in the bottle even after shaking vigorously.
Catlin, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This formula saved my son! He was a pukey kiddo early on, but he gained weight, so everything was okay to the professionals. When we switched to A.R. it was truly a game changer! It’s a thicker formula so be sure to go up a nipple size. I highly recommend this product for those sensitive tummies!
Kansas City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
All babies are different! With my first this was great for her spitting up problems. With my second.... we’ve had so much problems trying to find a good formula. He can’t poop right and he STILL spits up  I recommend to anyone who has a baby that spits up like crazy to at least try this formula!
Russellville , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is what has worked best for my son(now 4-months old). It seems to be thicker than anything else we used so his spit-up is pretty minimal. He does seem to have some troubles with gas in his tummy and sometimes a little constipated but we have continued to buy this formula because he is thriving on it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...