BY ENFAMIL

Latex-Free Disposable Nipple Suitable for most babies, this latex-free offering is our most popular nipple. Enfamil® nipples are ready-to-use, come individually wrapped, and vented to allow air flow while the baby is sucking.  They will fit most bottles with standard or classic size bottle openings, including our Nursette® bottles, Enfamil® Plastic Bottles, Enfamil® GRAD-U-FEED® Nursers, Mead Johnson Cleft Lip/Palate Nursers, and Snappies™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
The only nipple that my son would use. He literally wouldn't use any other nipple. These. Jokes are hard to find babies r us doesn't sale them on shelf. I would have to order them from Walmart.com I order to make sure I had enough of them.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
When we were in the hospital my son was giving the premixed bottles with these nipples. He has a hard time with some nipples but these ones work really well for him. He put them on our other bottles that we have since we only use the premixed bottles in his diaper bag now since they are a little more then the powder.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Juneau, AK
When I very first introduced formula to my nursing baby I used these premixed bottles. They were quick and handy. We eventually switched to regular powdered formula
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
These are great if they're the only thing you have available, but they aren't necessarily my go-to nipple. I only used them for the first few weeks while we were using the rest of the ready-to-feed formula. I am not a fan of the slight smell the nipple gives off, it's from whatever it's made of. I just prefer the silicone/clear plastic kind. But that's just me.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
I love this product. I use this when i am going out so i don't have to bring the big bottles and they work perfectly.
Karen S.
Karen S.
San Bernardino, CA
sometimes my baby throwsup really dark brown aftermhaving one of these,am i the only one???