BY ENFAMIL

Latex-Free Disposable Nipple Appropriate for younger babies or those needing a slower, longer feeding, this latex-free nipple has a smaller opening and slower flow than our standard-flow nipple Enfamil® nipples are ready-to-use, come individually wrapped, and vented to allow air flow while the baby is sucking.  They will fit most bottles with standard or classic size bottle openings, including our Nursette® bottles, Enfamil® Plastic Bottles, Enfamil® GRAD-U-FEED® Nursers, Mead Johnson Cleft Lip/Palate Nursers, and Snappies . see more...

Erin S.
Pascoag, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are all my son likes. They are so cheap (thank goodness!) and the flow on them is perfect. He used them so well in the hospital that we had to buy them when we got home. I order mine from Amazon and they are totally affordable. I like that they come individually wrapped so I can just throw a couple in our diaper bag for trips. I use these with the Gerber First Essentials Clear View bottles and they fit great. Also fit on my Ameda pumping bottles.
Bailey J.
These were great when my daughter was brand new and drinking from the pre made bottles. You can just screw these right on to the pre made bottle and feed. Great for those late night feedings!
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Always loved these for the ready made bottles. Great for on the go. Very convenient. May not work well if your baby only likes the clear silicone nipples though.
Kelly R.
Valparaiso, IN
The nipples are great because you can screw them on the to go bottles, but my son didn't like the shape and had a hard time with them.
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
I used to use Enfamil Slow Flow Nipples because my baby wasn't ready for fast flow. they are so convenient .
These were great in the hosptial for my preemie baby girl. Very useful. She was on them for a few weeks