Enfamil Reguline Small Powder, 12.4 oz uploaded by Brynn H.Enfamil Reguline Small Powder, 12.4 oz uploaded by Vane G.

BY ENFAMIL

NEW! Infant Formula br Through 12 Months Milk-Based Powder with Iron 2 Easy-to-Digest Gentle Protein 3 #1 Brand Recommended by Pediatricians Neuro Complete Helps Support a Healthy Brain br 4 Areas Pediatricians Check for Most Cognitive 1 Motor 4 Communication 3 Social Enfamil Reguline is Designed for Digestive Health Soften Stools br The Enfamil blend of two prebiotics has been clinically proven* in published studies to promote soft stools and is designed to support digestive health in infants. Prebiotics are a type of carbohydrate found in foods like breast milk and some fruits and vegetables. Easy-to-digest proteins that are partially broken down. table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: fixed; td style=border: 1px sol see more...

Brynn H.
Brynn H.
Before the birth of my youngest daughter in March of this year I had never hears of or used this formula.After my daughter was born she was on another formula and it was giving her tummy problems so I decided to try this formula to see if it would help her tummy.Immediately after switching to this formula she was like a different baby,she no longer was gassy and was able to make BM's and wasn't crying constantly from pain anymore.I would definitely recommend this formula.
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert
This is the formula my nephew started drinking after being breastfed for the first 4 months of life. He has been doing very well on it, his weight and overall growth as been as expected for his age. This doesn't make his gassy or fussy and this has kept him with a regular poop diaper schedule. The powder is fine and mixes easily and quickly without leaving lumps to mash up.
Emi M.
Emi M.
When i first gave birth my son was exclusively breast feeding. Unfortunately my supply began to dry up and I needed an alternative. Enfamil formula really saved me and helped my baby to grown into a strong toddler now!
Kate W.
Kate W.
Emfamil worked very well for my son. They offer great coupons if you subscribe to their site too. Small cans were great to keep in the diaper bag, and grandma and grandpas house or to take when traveling.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Baby drinks this does great in night I give when I don't pump so far she doing great with this product no complains
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I liked t use enfamil when my son was an infant. The brand is good and the product is good