BY ENFAMIL #55 in Formula

The enfamil prosobee ready-to-use bottle is a soy-based infant formula for babies with lactose sensitivities. It contains sunflower and coconut and includes dha, ara, calcium and iron. This ready-to-use infant formula is also a good source of vitamins a, c, d and e. It supports growth and immunity and is good for the development of the eyes and brain. The enfamil infant formula can also help babies with gas and fussiness. 1 container is 192 oz. And can serve up to 24 bottles. Ages 0 and 3 months. see more...

• This product is a good option to give to your kids?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Malanna C.
These on the go bottles are so convenient and as a mom convenient is what I need. You just pop a nipple on the throw away bottle and feed! Love how easy this is. I recommend this product to other parents
Kaityn  T.
Ponchatoula, LA
When we first brought my lactose intolerant son home from the hospital he would spit up every bottle we made with powder, so this was the only way we survived the first two weeks. These bottles are really convenient. Even now that my son will take powder mixed bottles, I keep a pack or two of these on hand so that I can take one or two with me when we go out of the house for convenience sake.
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
These are awesome on the go! I also used these in the hospital when my first born was dealing with ITP. He always drank the whole thing. I preferred breastfeeding with my next two but if you need to use formula these are great.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like these. They are very convenient and easy to use when you are on the go or maybe don't have time to actually fix a bottle. And they are affordable as well. I would recommend these to any new mom.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
These are super convenient when your traveling, no mixing formula no need to carry formula and a water when your on the go. I would get about 2 uses out of each bottle. my daughter also enjoyed these, and could tell a difference.
Teresita B.
Las Cruces, NM
I used this to supplement my breastfed baby. There was times that my supply would run low for some reason and this was so easy to use. No need to put it in a bottle because you can use a nipple straight from bottle it comes in. This formula didn't upset my baby's stomach at all.
Heather B.
Wilmington, NC
These were awesome while I waited for my milk to come in. or hospital supplied us with some and they even make nipples that screw right onto the bottle. the measurements on the side makes it easy to monitor how much the baby eats, which is crucial in those first few weeks
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were probably the greatest things to have when my kids were infants. No need to gather water and formula and worry about mixing it while on the go. It's so convenient and easy.
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Really like these and very easy for on the go. Also quick and easy feeding. 2 of my kids drank this formula after trying so many and nothing seem to work for them besides prosobee. Highly recommend for fussy lactose babies.
Amy S.
Florence, CO
Both my kids were formula babies. My daughter did Similac, but my son was on Enfamil and I liked it better. Enfamil seemed to have a greater variety of choices.
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
This product is a good option to give to your kids?