BY ENFAMIL

The enfamil prosobee ready-to-use bottle is a soy-based infant formula for babies with lactose sensitivities. It contains sunflower and coconut and includes dha, ara, calcium and iron. This ready-to-use infant formula is also a good source of vitamins a, c, d and e. It supports growth and immunity and is good for the development of the eyes and brain. The enfamil infant formula can also help babies with gas and fussiness. 1 container is 192 oz. And can serve up to 24 bottles. Ages 0 and 3 months. see more...

• This product is a good option to give to your kids?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Malanna C.
These on the go bottles are so convenient and as a mom convenient is what I need. You just pop a nipple on the throw away bottle and feed! Love how easy this is. I recommend this product to other parents
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
These are awesome on the go! I also used these in the hospital when my first born was dealing with ITP. He always drank the whole thing. I preferred breastfeeding with my next two but if you need to use formula these are great.
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Mega Parent Expert
I really like these. They are very convenient and easy to use when you are on the go or maybe don't have time to actually fix a bottle. And they are affordable as well. I would recommend these to any new mom.
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
Mega Parent Expert
These were probably the greatest things to have when my kids were infants. No need to gather water and formula and worry about mixing it while on the go. It's so convenient and easy.
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Really like these and very easy for on the go. Also quick and easy feeding. 2 of my kids drank this formula after trying so many and nothing seem to work for them besides prosobee. Highly recommend for fussy lactose babies.
Jeanette M.
These were perfect for on the go, carried in diaper bag all the time. These were sent home from the hospital. Got to try if your ever on the go a lot or travel.
Chanon F.
Oh my goodness these are great for travels. You can put them in your bag until your ready. Not too watery. I do recommend these for sure.
Mariet E.
Rochester, NY
When on vacation or out these are easy to have so you do not need to mix water and powders they made it easy for us mothers and fathers
Yesenia O.
Tried them they just didn't work for my daughter she would just spit it out as soon as she would swallow it didn't work for my baby
Ashley V.
These were a life saver on the air plane. It was nice not to have to mix formula. All we had to do was pour it in a bottle.
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
This product is a good option to give to your kids?