BY ENFAMIL

The enfamil prosobee ready-to-use bottle is a soy-based infant formula for babies with lactose sensitivities. It contains sunflower and coconut and includes dha, ara, calcium and iron. This ready-to-use infant formula is also a good source of vitamins a, c, d and e. It supports growth and immunity and is good for the development of the eyes and brain. The enfamil infant formula can also help babies with gas and fussiness. 1 container is 192 oz. And can serve up to 24 bottles. Ages 0 and 3 months. see more...

• This product is a good option to give to your kids?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Teresita B.
Teresita B.
Las Cruces, NM
I used this to supplement my breastfed baby. There was times that my supply would run low for some reason and this was so easy to use. No need to put it in a bottle because you can use a nipple straight from bottle it comes in. This formula didn't upset my baby's stomach at all.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Wilmington, NC
These were awesome while I waited for my milk to come in. or hospital supplied us with some and they even make nipples that screw right onto the bottle. the measurements on the side makes it easy to monitor how much the baby eats, which is crucial in those first few weeks
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
These are super convenient when your traveling, no mixing formula no need to carry formula and a water when your on the go. I would get about 2 uses out of each bottle. my daughter also enjoyed these, and could tell a difference.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
These are awesome on the go! I also used these in the hospital when my first born was dealing with ITP. He always drank the whole thing. I preferred breastfeeding with my next two but if you need to use formula these are great.
Crista B.
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
These were probably the greatest things to have when my kids were infants. No need to gather water and formula and worry about mixing it while on the go. It's so convenient and easy.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
These were perfect for on the go, carried in diaper bag all the time. These were sent home from the hospital. Got to try if your ever on the go a lot or travel.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Worked well when I first started breastfeeding except that you have to throw away the rest of it which was a big waste when he was only eating 1-2 ounces
Chanon F.
Chanon F.
Oh my goodness these are great for travels. You can put them in your bag until your ready. Not too watery. I do recommend these for sure.
Mariet E.
Mariet E.
Rochester, NY
When on vacation or out these are easy to have so you do not need to mix water and powders they made it easy for us mothers and fathers
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
These were a life saver on the air plane. It was nice not to have to mix formula. All we had to do was pour it in a bottle.
lendy u.
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
This product is a good option to give to your kids?