Enfamil Premium Newborn Infant Powder Formula uploaded by Hazel L.Enfamil Premium Newborn Infant Powder Formula uploaded by Angie H.Enfamil Premium Newborn Infant Powder Formula uploaded by Daneishalys S.

BY ENFAMIL #87 in Formula

NEW! A Patented Formula Designed Just For Newborns Milk-Based Powder with Iron Natural Defense™ Dual Prebiotics. Experts Recommend Vitamin D. Experts Agree Breastfeeding Is Best. Helps Support Triple Health Guard™. Growth:  Experts recommend 400 IU of Vitamin D daily.  Enfamil Premium Newborn provides 400 IU of Vitamin D in 27 fl oz. Brain & Eye:  Experts recommend DHA and iron to promote brain. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I’m not for it nor against it but when my baby was born they were giving him the liquid premixed bottle which were great on his tummy but when I changed to the powder I think it was a little more thicker or watery when I made it, it wasn’t the same thickness it wasn’t as bad as the yellow can though
Erin C.
Grapevine, TX
This was the first formula we used for a length of time with our daughter. We tried two others and they upset the tummy but this one as phenomenal! It was easy to prepare and she always sucked it right down with no hesitation. Highly recommend!
Bailey J.
My daughter has a lactose sensitivity, and this was the worst for her. She would vomit nearly every time we fed her. She would scream in pain for hours at a time. We started using the Gentlease formula and that helped quite a bit. It wasn't until we switched to Smililac sensitive that her problems went away.
Azalia R.
My newborn was in the NICU for 10 days and they were feeding him this formula, I continued using it at home and noticed that the baby was very gassy and constipated. I changed to a different formula and the problem went away. I think the reason it was making him constipated was that it has too much iron.
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
This product was so helpful! It was so easy on my daughters belly and made her happy. This product was everything I hoped it would be and more! Now, I get regular coupons and I'm a member on their website so I can get the best deal possible!
Daneishalys S.
Orlando, FL
This infant formul called enfamil is the best thing that ever came in handy when my breast formula dried off this was the best thing that came in handy and this is the best formula anybody could buy our total do you recommend this
Rashika J.
Las Vegas , NV
This stuff is great...Came in handy when my milk production was not coming in as expected..This formula was very gentle on my sons tummy and he seems to like it...you can pretty much find this formula everywhere which makes it very convenient and it not to expensive!
Jessica M.
Warrensburg, MO
I use this for my newborn because he is losing weight and hes already putting weight on and we just put him on it yesterday! Before we had only used it for supplementing until my milk came in. We have always used enfamil.
Morgen W.
I breastfeed and supplement with formula. This was the only formula my LO would tape besides breast milk. she is about to be 3 months and we are working on getting her moved over to the Enfamil infant
Vanessa G.
South Yarmouth, MA
I have used this with my little one for three months as a supplementing formula, and is the only formula she would take. Very gentle on young belly, and comes in smaller easy to take RTF as well!