Enfamil Premium Newborn Infant Powder Formula uploaded by Hazel L.Enfamil Premium Newborn Infant Powder Formula uploaded by Ang T.Enfamil Premium Newborn Infant Powder Formula uploaded by Daneishalys S.

BY ENFAMIL

NEW! A Patented Formula Designed Just For Newborns Milk-Based Powder with Iron Natural Defense™ Dual Prebiotics. Experts Recommend Vitamin D. Experts Agree Breastfeeding Is Best. Helps Support Triple Health Guard™. Growth:  Experts recommend 400 IU of Vitamin D daily.  Enfamil Premium Newborn provides 400 IU of Vitamin D in 27 fl oz. Brain & Eye:  Experts recommend DHA and iron to promote brain. see more...

Jenifer S.
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
This product was so helpful! It was so easy on my daughters belly and made her happy. This product was everything I hoped it would be and more! Now, I get regular coupons and I'm a member on their website so I can get the best deal possible!
Daneishalys S.
Daneishalys S.
Orlando, FL
This infant formul called enfamil is the best thing that ever came in handy when my breast formula dried off this was the best thing that came in handy and this is the best formula anybody could buy our total do you recommend this
Ang T.
Ang T.
My son doesn't have any problem with this formula. It's great. At first it made him gassy but it went away fast.
Azalia R.
Azalia R.
My newborn was in the NICU for 10 days and they were feeding him this formula, I continued using it at home and noticed that the baby was very gassy and constipated. I changed to a different formula and the problem went away. I think the reason it was making him constipated was that it has too much iron.
Rashika J.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is great...Came in handy when my milk production was not coming in as expected..This formula was very gentle on my sons tummy and he seems to like it...you can pretty much find this formula everywhere which makes it very convenient and it not to expensive!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I used this formula for my 2 week old daughter and so far she loves it and it is very gently on her stomach. She has no problems going to the bathroom or being gassy
JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.
I use this on my baby after her second week and felt that it worked out for my baby. she was able to keep it down without a problem.
Rosy L.
Rosy L.
I used this formula with my son until he turned 3 months. It was gentle on his tummy and wouldn't irritate him. Loved it and would recommend!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Menifee, CA
This was the first formula we used for a length of time with our daughter. We tried two others and they upset the tummy but this one as phenomenal! It was easy to prepare and she always sucked it right down with no hesitation. Highly recommend!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Yuba City , CA
My daughter really liked this formula much better then their leading competitor. I noticed it makes her a little gassy.