BY ENFAMIL #47 in Formula

Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Best to get and I highly recommend to new moms who not sure what they want to giv to their new born . Try this with my first after nine month of breastfeeding and she like it
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
This is the formula i was given in the hospital at 2am when my son was hungry and i hadn't started producing milk yet. The formula was gentle on his stomach and fed my son which i am so thankful for. These already made bottles were wonderful to send with him when family or someone watched him.
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
I breast fed all 5 of my babies until 6 months or so and then switched to this formula. They all liked it, never had any problems!
stephanie h.
stephanie h.
My moms chooses this for my baby brother they love it and its good for the baby. wen i was little i would get the same type and I'm good now
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
My son loved this formula so much but it is so expensive but I am glad it helped
Nerissa G.
Nerissa G.
Apopka, FL
Enfamil has been my choice for both my daughters they love the taste and it seems to be gentle on their tummys. Keeps them regular and every time I go for a check-up their iron levels are great and so is their growth. I recommend this product all the time. I've tried several brands and this one is the best choice by far
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
This little bottles are so perfect when your out and about and don't have time to fix a bottle. Just throw one of these in the diaper bag and your ready to go. We used them on vacation a lot.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
tonawanda, NY
Best formula ever. My twins were on enfamil enfacare when they came home from the nicu but the formula was to harsh on their bellies so the doctor switched the this and they never had an issue again with upset bellies. They were on it until 14 months old.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
This formula is the only one I choose to use. I gave it to my first daughter and now am currently giving it to my second daughter who is six months old. She is really thriving from all of the nutrients and it was an easy transition from breastmilk to this formula.
cathy k.
cathy k.
Great product! This is all I uses for my daughter since day 1 and she never had a problem digesting this formula. Great stuff!
sjlewis3
sjlewis3
Halifax
Is there a difference between enfamil and no name formula
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mega Parent Expert
Newborn formula and infant Formula, what's the difference?