BY ENFAMIL

Lear30413 C.
creo qesta fue la unica marca de leche para bebes que le daba a mi pequeño desde que nacio completaba la alimentacion de la leche materna con esta leche, me parece que es una muy completa agradable de sabor y ligera para digerir.
Dawn T.
When I had my son, my plan was to bf exclusively. Well, my son and my body had other plans. He was so impatient, and my body wouldn't produce enough to fill him so we had to supplement. It got to the point where he was getting so upset that I wasn't producing enough, that our supplementing turned into our only hope. I couldn't provide what my son needed but Enfamil could. My son is now almost 3 and healthy and strong. I was ashamed and depressed that I could not give my son what every mother should, but Enfamil made my boy happy and that made me happy.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Excellent formula, contains the minerals and vitamins to support the proper development of our children according to age I use it up to number two, since I do not like that stage three comes flavored, which would be more sugar and I used to not eat candy.
Heather W.
Cape Coral, FL
Enfamil is the perfect formula for your baby. I have 5 children and all have used Enfamil. The powder is perfect for the on the go mom. Just pack water and the formula and mix as needed. This product is priced perfectly especially with all the coupons they send you.
Shelby B.
I love this formula!! I had my son on enfamil he was born at 32 weeks and was premature. This formula helped him gain weight.
Erica W.
We used this formula for a few months then switched to Gentlease because of his tummy problems and colic