Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Ready to Use Liquid 6 Pack uploaded by Karen S.

BY ENFAMIL

"Formula With Natural Defense Dual Prebiotics Blend. This Prebiotic Blend Is Designed To Act More Like Breast Milk By Promoting The Growth Of Beneficial Bacteria Through More Of The Digestive Tract Than Our Previous Formulas. Clinically Proven* Triple Health Guard: Growth, Brain And Eye, And Immune System Milk-Based Formula With Iron For Infants 0-12 Months Plastic Bottles *Studied Before The Addition Of Prebiotics. Var Wccpi = ""Prod6100991"";" see more...

• So here's my question, for a newborn who only eats 3-4 ounces, if y...4 Answers
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Newberg, OR
This is the only formula my daughter will drink. It's a little cheaper than similac
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Pittsfield, NH
We used this a few times our daughter didn't like it before but got used to after a few weeks after had to change brands due to hubby losing job
Anne P.
Anne P.
Lakewood, CA
I love taking these on the plane. I take these on long road trips and they are soooo helpful. pour it into a bottle and hand it to the child. It is sooo much better than to carry the whole canister of the powder Enfamil.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
I just tried these and my daughter liked them.
Kat Y.
Kat Y.
So here's my question, for a newborn who only eats 3-4 ounces, if you take this on the go. You pour the half into a bottle- what do you do with the rest since you can't refrigerate it and can't use if for long after opening it without it being refrigerated?