Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Ready to Use Liquid 6 Pack uploaded by Karen S.

BY ENFAMIL

"Formula With Natural Defense Dual Prebiotics Blend. This Prebiotic Blend Is Designed To Act More Like Breast Milk By Promoting The Growth Of Beneficial Bacteria Through More Of The Digestive Tract Than Our Previous Formulas. Clinically Proven* Triple Health Guard: Growth, Brain And Eye, And Immune System Milk-Based Formula With Iron For Infants 0-12 Months Plastic Bottles *Studied Before The Addition Of Prebiotics. Var Wccpi = ""Prod6100991"";" see more...

• So here's my question, for a newborn who only eats 3-4 ounces, if y...4 Answers
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
We received these at the hospital and used them for our son the first couple of days and we enjoyed how quick and easy they were to use.
Karen S.
Karen S.
These are great for on-the-go. I don't use them unless we leave the house, because they're a little on the expensive side ($10.98 Walmart). I do however, like these better than the Toddler Next Step Ready-to-Drink cartons.
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
This formula was given to my daughter after birth and she seemed to like it it's a thick formula and it fools babies stomach
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
I loved having these in the diaper bag when I took my son out because they wouldn't make a mess and get my hands all sticky. They are premeasured and mixed and really ready to go and he took them just the same as any other formula. I wouldn't buy them for his main supply though they are a bit pricey.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Lansdale, PA
Good idea in theory...nice to keep in a diaper bag for an emergency, but not cost-effective at all.
Nadia T.
Nadia T.
Mashpee, MA
My daughter was exclusively breastfed up until she was 6 months and I went back to college. I started her on this and she loved it! she had no problem switching back and forth. I would recommend this to anyone looking to supplement or just exclusively formula feed
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
Love these for my diaper bag but I do have to agree that it is not cost-effective for every day use. We finally stopped buying them just because they are to expensive. But I really did like them in the beginning when you are trying to get use to having a new baby. One less stress when you leave the house.
brenda g.
brenda g.
Elmwood Park, IL
Perfect for when going out they're a lifesaver so easy and convenient especially when baby starts getting fussy they don'y have to wait for you to make bottle just open and pour! why i didn't know about this 4 years ago with my son lol
Wynsda W.
Wynsda W.
Indianapolis , IN
Easy to use travel version of an amazing product. Enfamil was one of two formulas I used for my daughter. It never once caused us any issues and it made my baby happy so why not . I sent this in her bag when she was out and about without me to make my Boyfriends life easier.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
These seem like such a great idea for on the go but they can get really expensive. Also each time we used them for our daughter they gave her really bad tummy aches and diarrhea. I'd rather just use the travel packs of dry formula that they sell and take bottles with water in them.
Kat Y.
Kat Y.
So here's my question, for a newborn who only eats 3-4 ounces, if you take this on the go. You pour the half into a bottle- what do you do with the rest since you can't refrigerate it and can't use if for long after opening it without it being refrigerated?