BY ENFAMIL #90 in Formula

Enfamil PREMIUM Infant Formula is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of infants through 12 months of age. Closer to breast milk than ever before, it’s the first & only infant formula to have both the same amount of brain-nourishing inositol & Omega-3 DHA* as found in breast milk, which is twice the amount of DHA as Similac Pro-Advance†. Enfamil PREMIUM Infant is non-GMO‡ & features nutrients that are important in fostering a healthy immune system, supporting brain & eye development, and Vitamin D as recommended by experts.

• Complete nutrition for babies through 12 months in a non-GMO formulation‡
  • Twice the amount of DHA as Similac Pro-Advance‡
  • The same amount of brain-nourishing inositol & DHA as found in breast milk†
  • Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician-recommended formula brand
  • Also available in convenient, ready-to-use bottles

*The average worldwide levels in mature breast milk over the course of lactation of inositol: 22mg/100kcal; and DHA: 0.32% of total fatty acids. †Enfamil has not been shown superior to Similac Pro-Advance in nourishing the brain. Enfamil DHA = 0.32% of total fatty acids; Similac DHA = 0.15% of total fatty acids. ‡Not made with genetically engineered ingredients, but trace amounts of genetically engineered material may be present in the product from manufacturing environments and process sources. For more information, www.enfamil/com/non-GMO †The average worldwide levels in mature breast milk over the course of lactation of inositol: 22 mg/100 kcal; and DHA: 0.32% of total fatty acids

INGREDIENTS:

NONFAT MILK, LACTOSE, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM OLEIN, COCONUT, SOY, AND HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OILS), WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, AND LESS THAN 2%: GALACTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, POLYDEXTROSE, MORTIERELLA ALPINA OIL§, CRYPTHECODINIUM COHNII OIL||, CALCIUM CARBONATE, POTASSIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, FERROUS SULFATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, ZINC SULFATE, CUPRIC SULFATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE, SODIUM SELENITE, SOY LECITHIN, INOSITOL, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE, VITAMIN D3, VITAMIN B6 HYDROCHLORIDE, FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN K1, BIOTIN, VITAMIN B12, VITAMIN E ACETATE, NUCLEOTIDES (CYTIDINE 5’-MONOPHOSPHATE, DISODIUM URIDINE 5’-MONOPHOSPHATE, ADENOSINE 5’-MONOPHOSPHATE, DISODIUM GUANOSINE 5’-MONOPHOSPHATE), TAURINE, L-CARNITINE.

Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these for on the go! So easy to pack and my little bub loves his Enfamil. I supplement and he doesn't have tummy issues with his Enfamil so that's a plus!💚
Ashley C.
These are so amazing. Extremely convenient for when the family is out and about. Each packet makes one 4 oz bottle. Just get any water and put the packet in and voila! It's so much easier than carrying the entire formula tub.
Mary H.
Eagle River, AK
I primarily pump breast milk for my kiddo, but supplement with formula when I need to. Often that happens when we are on the road. I received lots of formula samples in the mail and this is one of the only products that I actually purchased. The size is perfect for the diaper bag. Its so easy to make. Okay, so the pre-made bottles are the easiest, but they are too big and heavy. I can carry enough of this Enfamil with me for 5 bottles and it takes barely any room or weight. I don't want to keep a whole can in the diaper bad because I wouldn't go through it quick enough.
I also like this brand because its been easy on the baby's stomach. I can switch between breast milk and Enfamil without any noticeable tummy troubles for the baby.
brandi b.
I love these! When I'm on the run I throw a couple in the diaper bag. It's way better than try to use my formula divider, faster too! I love that they also are enough for just one bottle, it's more sanitary than trying to find a way to close it back up. Although I was kinda bummed that they didn't offer bigger packs of them in my store.
Vivian G.
I just received 4 packets of these to try out and even though my little one hasn't arrived yet (2nd baby) i have to say I'm super excited to carry in my diaper bag . Not having to worry about carrying a bulky can of formula or having to buy the ready made formula which is more expensive and u get less.
jennifer M.
La Vista, NE
Makes enough for one bottle! I used this with my family! When I took the kids over to the Grandparents we didn't make tons of bottles or bring big cans of formula. These were great, and it took the "guess work" out of bottle making. " Did I put two or three scoops in?" Just dump and shake!!!
Julia W.
Idaho Falls, ID
I use these for the diaper bag all the time! I love that they make four ounces at a time so that you use only as much as you need, and can use them with the smaller sized bottles for when you little one is still young. It would be nice if they made them in different sizes though.
Nicole S.
I bought these for when I was on the go and didn't want to lug the whole tub of formula around with me. they are awesome for when you have a newborn, but as the baby gets a little older and is eating more than 4 oz, the box of 16 goes empty quite quick.
Christina S.
Dundalk, MD
We love taking these with us when we are out and about. They were perfect when our son was taking 4oz of formula at a time, but now that he's drinking 6oz we still have to bring along a formula dispenser. But it's still useful. I just wish maybe they made these in 2oz increments instead.
Jennifer M.
Gresham, OR
If you have a newborn this can last you up to a month! My baby would drink 2oz 6 times a day. It's very helpful! Subscribe to there coupons and get $5 off + in store coupons! I would get mine for $25 at Fred Myers. Get the refills too!