Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FormulaEnfamil
Premium Gentlease, Milk-Based Formula, for Fussiness, Gas, and Crying, Powder

by Enfamil

#1 in Baby Formula

Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula provides a gentle start for sensitive tummies. It's designed to have easy-to-digest proteins and is clinically proven to ease fussiness, gas and crying in 24 hours. Enfamil is backed by decades of research on breast milk and multiple clinical studies on its brain building power. It is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of all infant through 12 months, and has an easy-to-digest blend inspired by breast milk. It's unique Triple Health Guard blend has 30 nutrients for growth, DHA to help maximize learning potential and an exclusive prebiotics blend clinically proven to support the immune system. *Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula - QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017.

Hello mommies. How are your LO’s poop look like with this formula? My baby’s turn into some weird blueish greenish color, wondering if we’re not the only one
[product:enfamil-gentlease-infant-formula-powder-refill-box-322oz] ?
What is the best formula for gas and fussiness?
Start your review of Enfamil Premium Gentlease, Milk-Based Formula, for Fussiness, Gas, and Crying, Powder!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,178 reviews
Enfamil Premium Gentlease, Milk-Based Formula, for Fussiness, Gas, and Crying, Powder uploaded by Keara J.
Works great for my sons tummy , got for free as a sample! I usually use similac but this works nice. #formula
Candi W.
Lexington, KY
Enfamil Premium Gentlease, Milk-Based Formula, for Fussiness, Gas, and Crying, Powder uploaded by Candi W.
Enfamil is awesome!! They send you so many free cans just for being subscribed to them. Look at all the free products they sent me. If anyone needs this let me know and we can work something out to get it to you!!! My daughter drinks Gerber. But Enfamil is a really good formula!!
Stephanie G.
Enfamil Premium Gentlease, Milk-Based Formula, for Fussiness, Gas, and Crying, Powder uploaded by Stephanie G.
Both my kids had gentless love it they have used this for a year and then transferred over to a more accelerated formula but overall this has been a lifesaver because my kids didn't like similac the yellow one usually they give that 1 out in the hospital. That milk formula made them sick in their stomach so I switched them from that milk to enfamil gentless and that is one of the best option made. I recommend a 100% if you have a fussy baby this would be your milk and it doesn't make them bad.
Kerry G.
Saint Charles, MO
These are so easy to travel with. They take up minimal room in my diaper bag. Best invention ever.
Skin D.
Hamilton , ND
Enfamil Premium Gentlease, Milk-Based Formula, for Fussiness, Gas, and Crying, Powder uploaded by Skin D.
We used to use Similac for baby but she had great reflux and sleepless nights because of cramps. So we switched to Enfamil Gentlease. She started sleeping through the night (until teething started) and her reflux were much less. She also stayed full for longer.
Valeria O.
San Diego, CA
This was our go to formula for both our babies. My youngest one had really bad colic and this formula really helped her. We bought it at Costco so it was more affordable than buying it at Walmart.
Joselyn A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the only formula i have used. My baby didnt like other formula but this one, and it said that thia one helps with crying babys. I doesn't upset her stomeck. I highly recommend this formula.
Tuwanna M.
[product:enfamil-premium-gentlease-milk-based-formula,-for-fussiness,-gas,-and-crying,-powder] works great for babies that are gassy. My baby can digest with no issues and the milk doesn’t stain like the yellow infant formula. This power come in a container that is designed as a space saver.
Sabrina V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Gentle ease is what my daughter drinks I breastfed her for about a month and a half and then I switched her over to Enfamil o had her on the regular one but she wasn't accepting the milk so we switched to Enfamil gentle ease and this worked perfectly for her
Amber L.
Mesa
The packaging is nice the tub is reusable and comes with a storage for the scoop as well as a leveler to scrape off the powder from the scoop so you don’t need to use your finger. I’ve been supplementing with this formula and I have to say it’s working pretty well for my 2 month old! I was a bit nervous and quite hesitant seeing as my oldest was formula fed and very colicky and had trouble moving bowels or gas.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle M.
Montrose, CO
il y a 2 ans
Sydney M. il y a 2 ans
Similac has never given me issues with my son, and my best friend uses the sensitive for her daughter and she swears by it.