BY ENFAMIL

Latex-Free Disposable Nipple Appropriate for younger babies or those needing a slower, longer feeding, this latex-free nipple has a smaller opening and slower flow than our standard-flow nipple Enfamil® nipples are ready-to-use, come individually wrapped, and vented to allow air flow while the baby is sucking.  They will fit most bottles with standard or classic size bottle openings, including our Nursette® bottles, Enfamil® Plastic Bottles, Enfamil® GRAD-U-FEED® Nursers, Mead Johnson Cleft Lip/Palate Nursers, and Snappies™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Krissy B.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son had to use these when he was born while he was in the NICU and during his first week home. I can't really say that he cared for them because he had trouble latching on. These nipples don't resemble the breast enough to keep baby using. Not the nipple I would choose if my child is a preemie. There are better options.
Kimberly B.
Arlington Hts, IL
When my son was born, we needed to supplement because of low blood sugar and jaundice. The hospital gave us loads of these to take home. They are the ones my son favored the most. They are interchangeable with all of the bottles we have (medela, Dr. Brown, playtex) which was helpful when we needed to feed him.
Chelsie W.
ESCONDIDO, CA
These were a lifesaver for us! My daughter was hospitalized at 4 weeks for failing to gain weight. We couldn't figure out why she wasn't eating as much in the hospital as she would at home. I pointed out it had to be the nipples so we were brought these and sure enough she downed a bottle in no time flat. She ended up having a weak suck so we stuck with these for awhile until she was able to transition to regular nipples!
Nancy C.
My kids loved them I even had to pre order some becouse they actually would not have any other ones they would cry and fuss till I put one of the infamil nipples and happy baby makes a happy mom😇😊#1brand 💯
Chanon F.
These were great. My daughter had to use these and it's all she liked. We had the mini bottles. She later moved to the bigger bottles, but first month or so it was these minis.
Megan S.
Mount Vernon, OH
These nipples have been so incredibly helpful with my little preemie! She loves the flow rate, and the feeling of the nipple itself. It went above and beyond my expectations! Such a great thing to have for preemies!
Kendra N.
Pell City, AL
These work wonders. They fit on some bottles and the disposable ones. They are convenient and easy to wash. They met my expectations and it is not too pricey. I would recommend to other parents and repurchase
Sarah K.
My son was 7 weeks early and was given these nipples. They are interchangeable with all the different bottles that we had bought. I love them and made feeding much easier for him.
Kerri D.
hilton, NY
My son was 5 weeks early, and was given these nipples in the hospital when he had a bottle. He had no issues with them and still did fine with breastfeeding also.
Angie N.
These nipples are the best, perfect even for newborns. The flow is slow and just right. Nipples are really soft. I prefer these over store brought brands.