BY ENFAMIL

Latex-Free Disposable Nipple Appropriate for younger babies or those needing a slower, longer feeding, this latex-free nipple has a smaller opening and slower flow than our standard-flow nipple Enfamil® nipples are ready-to-use, come individually wrapped, and vented to allow air flow while the baby is sucking.  They will fit most bottles with standard or classic size bottle openings, including our Nursette® bottles, Enfamil® Plastic Bottles, Enfamil® GRAD-U-FEED® Nursers, Mead Johnson Cleft Lip/Palate Nursers, and Snappies™. see more...

Krissy B.
Krissy B.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert
My son had to use these when he was born while he was in the NICU and during his first week home. I can't really say that he cared for them because he had trouble latching on. These nipples don't resemble the breast enough to keep baby using. Not the nipple I would choose if my child is a preemie. There are better options.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Mount Vernon, OH
These nipples have been so incredibly helpful with my little preemie! She loves the flow rate, and the feeling of the nipple itself. It went above and beyond my expectations! Such a great thing to have for preemies!
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Pell City, AL
These work wonders. They fit on some bottles and the disposable ones. They are convenient and easy to wash. They met my expectations and it is not too pricey. I would recommend to other parents and repurchase
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
My kids loved them I even had to pre order some becouse they actually would not have any other ones they would cry and fuss till I put one of the infamil nipples and happy baby makes a happy mom😇😊#1brand 💯
Chanon F.
Chanon F.
These were great. My daughter had to use these and it's all she liked. We had the mini bottles. She later moved to the bigger bottles, but first month or so it was these minis.
Alexxis E.
Alexxis E.
My niece was born premature and these nipples were the only thing we used. She never had a problem with them and they were doctor recommended.
Iris M.
Iris M.
Phoenix, AZ
These were awesome. Easily used. It would be hard to breastfeed my son and these were my life savers.
Marih M.
Marih M.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this for my newborn baby it's really good and I still using them until now
Tal A.
Tal A.
I used to use these when my daughter was a newborn and wouldn't latch properly
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
San Diego, CA
My son has reflux and needs something with slow flow, and these were perfect!