Enfamil Poly-Vi-Sol Supplement Drops uploaded by Anais S.

BY ENFAMIL

Multivitamin with Iron Supplement Drops Essential Vitamins for Infants & Toddlers. #1 Brand Recommended by Pediatricians. Enfamil® Poly-Vi-Sol® Multivitamin Drops are specially designed to help meet the nutritional needs of your growing infant or toddler.  They are an ideal vitamin supplement during your child s transition to solid foods, during growth spurts, or for the picky eater.  Poly-Vi-Sol Drops provide Vitamin D as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics for the exclusively breastfed infant and for infants and toddlers who consume less than 17 fl oz of milk or formula per day. One daily dose of Poly-Vi-Sol drops provides an excellent source of 8 vitamins and iron and is fruit flavored.  It comes from the makers of Enfamil formulas and is manufactured under strict pharmaceutical standards to assure quality and potency. Enf see more...

• Are these vitamins easy for children to take? Does the taste cause...2 Answers
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Mega Parent Expert
What It Is:

A multivitamin for breastfed infants.

Key Ingredients:

Glycerin, water, Vitamin A, D3, ascorbic acid

How It Smells/Looks/Tastes:

It is a brown colored liquid that smells like Twizzlers and tastes like red licorice rope from when I was a kid.

Why Dean Didn’t Like It:

He hated the taste of this liquid multivitamin. He is now on a different brand and doesn’t have a problem taking it. If your child doesn’t like this vitamin, try a different brand. I didn’t think that it would make a difference and it does. Nothing against this brand, though. My child just doesn’t like it.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
This product is terrible. I'm sure they give my baby the vitamins she needs but I don't like these drops at all. They smell horrible, they stain everything and my baby refuses to take it! She absolutely hates it and cries when we give it to her. Wish they could make it taste better or something.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
My son hated these drops as a baby. It smells horrible and left a scent on his mouth. Hated the extra ingredients in this product. Stained sheets and very sticky
Anais S.
Anais S.
Aurora, IL
Mega Parent Expert
Muy bueno, es súper fuerte el olor y sabor, mancha la ropa, la pediatra se la mando porque solo toma leche materna y solo una gota diaria.
Cherry J.
Cherry J.
Not a fan of this product. The doc prescribed it for my baby but every single time it makes her spit up
milana T.
milana T.
Newburgh, NY
My son was a preemie and it was highly recommended by his pediatrician that he stay on these drops for the first year of his life. The great thing is that we haven't had any health issues with my son since coming home from the NICU so they must be a contributing factor. I mix them with my son's formula and that seems to do the trick. The drops do have a foul smell.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
My daughter was born a month early and had to take this due to health reason. I found it to be at a very responsible price and my daughter took it with no problem. The color of the Multivitamin it self is a very dark green and will stain easily.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
While I was breast feeding our pediatrician recommended we give our son these vitamins and he refused to take them. Every time we tried he would make himself throw up. When he was about 15 months old, they did an anemia test on him and it was on the border between normal and low so they wanted him on vitamins with iron to help bring it back toward normal. He decided then that he is willing to take them and has been on them since. They did help bring his iron levels back up to normal in the end.
Dulce H.
Dulce H.
This drops help my son out a lot. They helped him gained weight fast and grow strong. He didn't like it much but always had to make him drink it. I would pur it into his milk and he drank it
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Nashville, TN
We started this in the NICU- the trick is to dilute the dose in an ounce of milk when your baby is hungry so she/he drinks it before the iron taste really becomes apparent- then finish feeding with fresh milk. Be careful as it stains and if you get it on your hands you'll be smelling it for a while
Allison D.
Allison D.
Are these vitamins easy for children to take? Does the taste cause some babies to spit it out?